2015 Anime Villains Tournament, Championship Final

• After an unwanted delay because of maintenance, we finally come to the end of the road. The championship match, the final battle to determine the supreme villain of 2015.

VERSUS

Diva from the anime series Blood+ taking on last year's runner up and so far the only character to make it to the final match two years in a row, Medusa Gorgon from the popular series Soul Eater.

It took quite the effort to get here, so let us look back at how they did.

Diva's path of destruction:
    1st round: Byakuran - Katekyo Hitman Reborn *won 11 to 1
    2nd round: Lordgenome - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann *won 10 to 0
    3rd round: Shinobu Sensui - Yu Yu Hakusho * won 9 to 3
    4th round: Beatrice - Umineko no naku koro ni *won 10 to 4
    5th round: Queen Delphine Eraclea - Last Exile *won 10 to 3
    6th round: Dio Brando - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure * won 8 to 5

Medusa's path of destruction:
    1st round: Byaku - Kekkaishi *won 10 to 1
    2nd round: Aion - Chrono Crusade *won 10 to 0
    3rd round: Izaya Orihara - Durarara!! *won 10 to 4
    4th round: Kyubey - Madoka Magica *won 11 to 5
    5th round: Legato Bluesummers - Trigun *won 7 to 6
    6th round: Johan Liebert - Monster *won 9 to 4

Both have managed some pretty impressive victories as they made their way through the rounds. But the final battle has yet to be decided, that's where you good people come in. So who is the ultimate evil in 2015? Let's find out!

Oh yeah, since this is the championship match (and because of maintenance), I am leaving the poll open for 3 days instead of the usual 1.

• Consider me in the camp for pushing Medusa Gorgon. Easy choice for me. Had to shoot down two of my other likely candidates all with the intentions of pushing Medusa up this year, and I vow to stick with that.

• Diva for the upset.

• cant go against my mother voteing medusa

• Just so everyone knows, I'm going to be keeping a VERY close eye on the polls, just so I can make sure there are no ballot-stuffers here in the final match.

I really do recommend that everyone who votes in the poll to also please post your choice here in the forums as well. Not only does it help prevent against cheating, but it also helps out in case of a tie.

Regardless, I'm going with Medusa. She may have lost last year (partially do to my own rallying for Ladd, I must admit), but I think she's bound to take the championship this time.

• I'm going with Diva. :ninja: :skull:

• My vote for the final goes to Diva.

• I'll side with Medusa. Diva does some really awful, unforgivable things, but Medusa abuses and torments her own child.

• Going with Diva here.

• @Firefly:

I'll side with Medusa. Diva does some really awful, unforgivable things, but Medusa abuses and torments her own child.

Yep. Both are evil, but Diva truly cares for her offspring. Medusa, needless to say, does not.

Actually, that's not accurate. Medusa does care about Crona, but only as an experiment. Crona doesn't even register as a human being on Medusa's radar.

Going with Medusa.

• instead of the usual one coin toss, i decided to just do 3 coin tosses because i literally cannot decide between these two at all

and, y'know, final match and all

first was heads

second was tails

third was tails

so Medusa it is

• Y'know as much as I was hoping for Medusa to make it back to the final match after coming up short of winning by one vote last year. It still really is a toss up against Diva. I really have to hand it to Heavenspiercing for nailing a major point about Medusa.

@Heavenspiercing:

Medusa does care about Crona, but only as an experiment. Crona doesn't even register as a human being on Medusa's radar.

That truly says a lot in the end, and that sways my vote to Medusa for this final match-up.

• I voted for Diva.

• **_l AM THE DECIDER.

l HEREBY DECLARE MEDUSA AS THE WINNER!_**