Season 1 Episode 25

• I feel like this episode is out of order because

! This Episode ends with the Butler to at least what it seems consuming his 'Masters' soul and to the very last second it has not once left the impression that it was not over, yet with the next episode 'His Butler, Performer' starts as if the last episode never has happened and up until then every episode played it what seemed story driven order.

Maybe I'm missing something I have not finished the last episode yet but it just seems like it's been placed in the wrong spot.

P.S. the play button does not want to load for it on dub I have to switch it to sub than push play then switch back to dub, and for the duration of the single episode the loading symbol will not go away.

• I had the same problem. It's the finale of season 1, and things don't really make sense until close to the end of season 2.

• Likewise. S1E24 seems pretty clear about what is happening, yet S1E25 utterly ignores it. S2E1 does make it even more complicated, but that's not a satisfying explanation, from the viewer's perspective. Will keep watching S2, to see how it plays out, but I had the same reaction the OP did: it doesn't make sense, and feels out-of-order.

• It gets even more confusing when you get in to season 3 and it goes back in to canon to the manga, so it completely ignores half of season 1 and all of season 2.

…That being said, season 3 is the best season, in my opinion.