I am writing a research paper on anime for my Senior English class, and I wanted to have a few questions answered by somebody who knows about the industry. Here are the questions:
1. What makes a successful anime so good?
2. What is the general target audience for anime?
3. Is there a difference between people who watch anime in America and people who watch it in Japan (besides the obvious, i.e. location, subs/dubs, etc.)? If so, what are the differences?
4. Why is anime basically shunned in American culture?
5. How does FUNimation market anime towards Americans?
Didn't you just post this….exact thread yesterday?
Duplicate post…. time for the mod squad to do a magic trick!
Wuggles: Please do not create duplicate posts, especially in the exact same forum thread. The thread you made the other day is good enough.
And now, for my next trick, I will make this thread…. DISAPPEAR!!!