How about some Korosensei smilies?

• This doesn't actually involve fixing any problems with the website or anything, but is just a neat little suggestion that you might like.

My friend Megan recently introduced Assassination Classroom to her mom, and the first thing she said when she saw Korosensei was that "He looks like an emoticon."

Which got me thinking…. he does!! So seeing as how his show is officially licensed by FUNimation, and these are the FUNimation forums, why not try to incorporate his image into the main list of smilies for the boards?

There's his standard big yellow smiley face, of course, but he's also got a bunch of other faces you can use to convey different emotions, as well:

!

Anyways, just something I thought might be kinda cool. I can think of some other anime-related smilies and emoticons that would be cool for these forums as well (personally, I find it shocking that we don't have a single Dragon Ball related smiley at all). The ones we have now are just so…. generic. :hmm:

• You have no idea how much I've wanted to have these since the simulcast started. I think I have to ask for approval, though.

I can add Dragon Ball ones, though. We at least need the 4 star.

• Love it!!!

Edit: D'aw… ^That was all in caps for emphasis, but it changed it when I posted.

• This post is deleted!

• This would be so cool B)