Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

• Ok so I'm positive that Funimation isn't simulcasting this one, but I don't know where to go to watch Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? I thought that maybe Crunchyroll may have it but I haven't really been able to find anything saying that they will. Aside from DxD this is the one other anime (and light novel series) that I am really wanting to watch!

Please don't tell me that I won't have a way to watch it for another several months!

• Simulcast announcements haven't really started yet for next season (aside from AoA's licenses)

Check back in about a week and there will be a much clearer picture of who's simulcasting what

• If you really cant wait I know the first light novel is out. I saw it at Barnes and Noble the other day :)

• little premature to start freaking out. got more than a week before it starts airing

• @torrin:

If you really cant wait I know the first light novel is out. I saw it at Barnes and Noble the other day :)

I read it the week it came out actually xD and LOVED it.

I'm sorry I'm just really antsy to watch it >.< I really loved reading it and just can't wait for it!

• I caught the first episode and it looks like it'll be a good show. :)

• This is up on crunchyroll I read Sentai picked up the rights and posted the sad new in 3 different funimation blog stories and somebody replied that funi also picked it up, but I'm petty sure it just C.R. and Sentai that got the streaming rights to this

• @thorstwin:

This is up on crunchyroll I read Sentai picked up the rights and posted the sad new in 3 different funimation blog stories and somebody replied that funi also picked it up, but I'm petty sure it just C.R. and Sentai that got the streaming rights to this

Yeah the rights for this show have officially been confirmed by Sentai Filmworks. Tis a bummer but the show itself could still prove to be an entertaining watch over on Crunchyroll.

• @darthrutsula:

Ok so I'm positive that Funimation isn't simulcasting this one, but I don't know where to go to watch Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? I thought that maybe Crunchyroll may have it but I haven't really been able to find anything saying that they will. Aside from DxD this is the one other anime (and light novel series) that I am really wanting to watch!

Please don't tell me that I won't have a way to watch it for another several months!

Crunchyroll now has 4 episodes of this series and it is very good and a bit emotional :)

• @kiritosoloswordmaster:

Crunchyroll now has 4 episodes of this series and it is very good and a bit emotional :)

I've been reading the books (all two of them) and also the anime. I love this series as much as I love High School DxD and Trinity Seven. My only disappointment is that the anime isn't released all at once and that the books aren't translated instantly. I actually finished the second book today, so that was a heart-wrenching two days.