A Moment in the Stream of Conciousness During Episode 6

• Hah. teddy bear bomb. like in cowboy bebop. classic.

omg, literally nobody lies like that, like in the previous episode… "Do you do this thing, person who never does this thing?" "uhh, err, yes, clearly I do this thing!" -said nobody, in the history of ever, sometimes I hate anime.

The parfait is a bomb!!

Oh boy. Judgement thing left on the table. Obvious plot setup is obvious! Oh look, sure enough.

Ha ha, judgement cleans streets! In a city where ROBOTS clean the streets! who is TRULY being judged, eh? eh?.... why am I talking to myself? I should post this to make me seem less crazy.

Heaven forbid they think the last person they were in the restaurant with may have taken the armband with the intent of giving it back, that would just be a ridiculous leap to a conclusion. But at least this avoids whatshername having to lie on a cell phone, that violates at least 3 laws, probably.

THE CHILD IS A BOMB!!!

That's not how electricity works!! That's not how any of this works!!!

A letter from the local business affairs office to buildings A and B: "Your buildings are too close. Seriously. They need to be at least chest and boob width apart. For security reasons."

Heh, heh, heh.... Area "D"...

He's right though. You totally just watched as he got pummeled, then asked if he was okay. Good job!

THE DOG IS A BOMB!!!

maybe... maybe the bag and the child are like, a ... two-part.. bomb... okay.... I... I thought this episode was about graviton bombs :(

EDIT: OMG, THE BUNNY WAS A BOMB!! WAH HAHAHAHHAA

• …..Dude, what are you on right now? O.o

• lol, those are literally the first things that came to mind, and that I may or may not have yelled out loud while watching that moment of the show. Seriously, the second the little kid appears, I yelled out, "THE CHILD IS A BOMB!!". Same with the parfait.

lol at some point, the ridiculousness of some anime just gets to you and you have to mystery science theater 3000 it. Yes, I used a four word show title as a verb. deal with it.