Theoretically speaking, IF FUNimation got the rest of DBZ Kai…

• Would they do home video releases in seasons, continuing from where their first run left off? Or would they re-launch all of it to try and get more monies?

Asking because I kinda wanna buy it, but if I'd just have to re-buy it in the future, then I'm okay with waiting.

Any and all insight would be much appreciated.

• My guess would be that they'd pick up where they left off. It could be possible that they might do a complete series version eventually considering that it's fairly short.

• @ForlornBeliever:

My guess would be that they'd pick up where they left off. It could be possible that they might do a complete series version eventually considering that it's fairly short.

I highly doubt they would do that - they are already up to episode 145 (airing in two days), and still have a bit of ground to cover (just getting into the Fusion Saga), so it's not altogether too short. Just shorter than the original run of DBZ.

• What I hate about kai is they remove the filler episodes which I really enjoy and find fun. What I want them to cut down on is the insanely long fight lengths. Like holy crap some of these fights are over 15 episodes straight. The freeze saga fights are awful in terms of pacing. Also stupid stuff thats cannon still could of gotten edited out if you ask me like the moronic ginu force.

• They may also release the box sets for DBZ kai considering that most of them have since gone out of print. Those old releases also had the copyrighted music, so a release with the altered music is very practical.

• The Majin Buu arc is currently being marketed internationally with the sub-title 'The Final Chapters'. We can expect FUNimation to do the same or something similar,