Any plans to release an English Dub of the Yo! Son Goku OVA?

• Hello, I was wondering if you had any plans to do an English Dub of the Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! OVA? I've seen bits of it in the original Japanese Dub, but I've been restraining myself from seeing the whole thing in the hope that a English Dub of it will be released soon as I feel that your Dub of the Dragon Ball franchise is greatly superior to the original Japanese Dub. I had hoped it would be included as a special feature on the Battle of the Gods DVD/Blu-Ray combo pack since the OVA is referenced in the movie, but was sadly disappointed when I found it wasn't. I do hope that you have plans in the works to Dub it soon and hopefully release it on the Revival of F DVD and/or Blu-Ray or at the very least if you have no plans to make an English Dub of it could you at least release the Japanese Dubbed version with English Subs on a future Dragon Ball Z DVD and/or Blu-Ray release so that we humble fans here in merica can enjoy it. Although I would greatly prefer the former rather then the latter.

• in all likelihood, that's probably a Japan only thing, and is not something Toei is offering for international licensing

• I'm sure that FUNi wants it (as well as everything else Dragon Ball related), but as Getchman said, Toei can be difficult to work with. The best thing to do would be to politely request a license for it on FUNimation's Twitter and Facebook accounts. They can't guarantee anything, but it will at least help get the word out to others, and will act as positive feedback.

• The chances of them getting this ova are VERY small, since the license is owned by Shonen Jump and NOT Toei. I'm not too sure how close Jump is with Funimation (or any localization company for that matter) but if anyone has a possibility it would be viz media, due to their manga relationship. However, I don't see that happening since Viz doesn't need to obtain that ova and their anime releases seem to consist of just Naruto and Bleach for now.

Same can be said for the Hatchiyack and Super Saiyan Bardock OVAs. Except that instead of Shonen Jump, it's Bandai that owns them. The fact that Bandai chose not to dub those OVAs using the funi cast leads me to believe this would never happen.

• Same can be said for the Hatchiyack and Super Saiyan Bardock OVAs. Except that instead of Shonen Jump, it's Bandai that owns them. The fact that Bandai chose not to dub those OVAs using the funi cast leads me to believe this would never happen.

== http://www.win-on-slots.com/ ==