Hello-ello, one and all~!

• (Okay, so, there is an ulterior motive behind this introduction: I've messaged support and can't seem to post anything in FUNimation Help, so what I'm doing now is basically a test, to see if ANY of my posts will go through in this forum (thus far, the admins can see them, but I cannot))

Moving on…

Hello-ello, the name is Bakuchan, but I go by either Bucky or Mori, whichever you prefer.

I'm a 23 year old anime fan hailing from Eastern Colorado, with a full-time job as a call center slave, an over-growing collection of manga, and a love for writing. I've actually been a member since 2013, but circumstances prevented me from ever really doing anything here. However, I'm back on my feet and I'm ready to finally do something (or...well, socialize from the comforts of my office chair).

Hope we all have fun here!

• (Just so you're aware, your post came through as "Moderated" for some reason, meaning only the mods and admins could see it. I went ahead and approved it for you though, so it should now be public. My suggestion is to send a ticket to http://www.funimation.com/support explaining your issue, and the girls will help you out as soon as they can.)

Welcome to the forums, Bucky/Mori. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. :)

• Welcome to the forum Bucky. enjoy posting with us.

• Welcome to the forums

• Welcome. Hope you enjoy the forums.

• @SpacemanHardy - Huh, really? Hmm…I wonder why that happened. But okay, thanks for letting me know!

Also, hello typo - I meant "Ever-growing" xD; Wow.

@Everyone else - Yaaaay, yes, yes, thank you very much for the welcome 8D Really do hope I enjoy my time here =w=

• ^ This one was moderated too. The forum seems to be flagging all your posts for some reason. I really would recommend sending in a support ticket sooner than later to see if they can fix your account.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• @SpacemanHardy - That is very, very odd >___<; However I did send a ticket and I received a response, so the issue is being worked on, thank goodness =w=;
    Thanks!

• BTW - you are not supposed to be able to start new threads in FUNimation Help and most of the threads are locked. But you can always submit a support ticket. :)