Neon Genesis Evangelion I would like to see this here Dubed /subed

• this is a anime that got me in to anime i would love to see it here i know some other company has the rights to this but is there a way that you all could get the rights it is a good anime i'm not to good at posting things but this is just a suggestion Oh i would rathere it be dubbed like i said this got me stared in to anime just loved the story and all the action . Eureka 7 is similar in some ways to this but like i said this one got me started

• FUNimation doesn't have the rights to NGE yet. Like you, I like to see it get relicensed for a release here in the states, FUNimation have the rebuild movies.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/11/29/neon-genesis-evangelion-tv-series-going-out-of-print

Probably those opinions are probably changed since Khara now has the rights of the series in Japan (and not Gainax) and releasing a Blu-Ray Box Set along with Death & Rebirth and The End of Evangelion in Japan.

That's all I know for now.

• This isn't a site suggestion, but thank you. You can discuss this desire over in the Evangelion show forum or in FUNimation General. ^_^