Android app Free / paid

• okay im paying for the subscription on here but there is a problem i can only use the free android app in less i pay 9.99 more i dont think that is right cuzz im paying for it here each month we who pay should get the app free okay well that is my input

• @deathishere:

okay im paying for the subscription on here but there is a problem i can only use the free android app in less i pay 9.99 more i dont think that is right cuzz im paying for it here each month we who pay should get the app free okay well that is my input

For some reason on the mobile apps, Funimation decided to go with free and paid apps.

To a subscriber, the only difference is the free app has is some ads on the menu screen and the paid app doesn't. To a free viewer, the difference is more substantial: Along with the lack of ads on the menu screen, it gives more content (but still not as much as a subscriber would have).

Thankfully that confusion doesn't exist with their other device apps.

• Thank you very much for the suggestion. We are looking into what to do with the mobile apps.

I'm going to lock this thread, though, since obviously everyone would rather have a free app.