Buying the DvD's in europe.

• Hello, I noticed a certain trustworthy website(I am not gonna say what it is, incase it is agaisnt the rules to advertise other websites) is selling Funimations Dragon Ball Z collections, and I was wondering if they are encoded to work on Danish Playstation 3 and or 4.
    I am not really into anime, however when Dragon Ball was shown in Denmark, they ended it at the end of Cell saga, and ever since then, I have had to see the rest of the story through Video Games, like the Budokai series, and I recently bought Xenoverse, and was so amazed by my nostalgia, that I wanted to actually finish the show.
    I know it is possible to change ones playstation to allow watching American Dvd's and Blu-rays, but I am not really allowed to mess with that, so that is not really an option.

• Funimation have the dragon ball z season 1 blu-ray listed on their website as region A & B. So, ya they should work on both your ps3 & ps4
    Here is a map that show what region your blu-ray player is
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray_Disc#/media/File:Blu-ray-regions_with_key.svg
    Just make sure that the blu-rays are region b and you should be fine

• Thanks, Denmark seems so tiny on the map, but it appears to be in order.