So I'm new..

• SO recently i decided to Subscribe to Funimation to watch Fairy Tail mainly. The anime has been out for a while but im just now getting into it thanks to a friend introducing me to the show and so far i love it. I figure ill try to watch more anime in the future. Hope i can have fun in these forums as well discussing anime and games. I'm a video game fan mainly but im slowly starting to get back into anime. I kinda got out of it for a while when i got older even tho i still play anime style games like the tales of series. So hopefully there is some tales fans here as well as anime fans. Anyway, If any juvia lovers are on this forum you should totally friend me. Juvia is soooo awesome she made her way to my phone background wall paper which is mainly reserved for my all time fave characters. Haha well theres my introduction, a 26 year old nerdy male whos totally nuts over juvia lol

• Welcome to the forums, Snake. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.

• Welcome to the forums!

I am a fan of the Tales Of games as well. My favorite is Tales of Xillia ^_^

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Hello-ello, I, too, am…well, sorta new to the site.
    I arrived in '13, went on hiatus, and have now returned, aha. Hopefully to stay.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Judging by your username and your fondness for video games...I'm to assume you're also a Persona 4 fan? If you are, whoooot! Though I prefer Persona 3!

• Welcome to the site, midnight_channel_snake! and a warm welcome back to Bakuchan! :)