Black Lagoon Season 4?

• I just binged watched all the episodes, and I wanted to know if they are planning to release another season. If they are, does anyone know when its coming out. I mean the show is just to amazing not to make another season!

• currently unknown

• Some original episodes would be nice, considering the manga has arcs that span multiple volumes.

• fun only has 2 and 3 looks like it is incomplete with only 5 eps so it looks like they gave up

• @alagor:

fun only has 2 and 3 looks like it is incomplete with only 5 eps so it looks like they gave up

Everything about this is incorrect. They have seasons 1 (episodes 1-12) and 2 (13-24). The third "season" is an OVA collection that only has 5 episodes

• … Which covered all the manga to date when they were created.

Barely one new volume has been drawn since then. There's not enough story to begin contemplating the production of another season.

• @Riles:

Everything about this is incorrect. They have seasons 1 (episodes 1-12) and 2 (13-24). The third "season" is an OVA collection that only has 5 episodes

every thing? the only thing you said that was different from what i said was that 3 was an ova collection, so was i not right in saying they only have 2 seasons? an ova collection is not a season. the only thing i got wrong is that i said "looks like it is incomplete" . lol that is by far from everything i said being incorrect.

• @alagor:

every thing? the only thing you said that was different from what i said was that 3 was an ova collection, so was i not right in saying they only have 2 seasons? an ova collection is not a season. the only thing i got wrong is that i said "looks like it is incomplete" . lol that is by far from everything i said being incorrect.

You never said that FUNimation only has two seasons. You said that FUNimation only has seasons 2 and 3, and that they gave up halfway through season three. FUNimation has season 1, season 3 doesn't exist, and they released the entirety of what you claim is season 3 despite you saying they only released half of it

But I'll revise. The only thing I see correct about your statement is that they have season 2

• You think the lack of chapters for Black Lagoon is bad? Just imagine the agony of waiting for new Hunter x Hunter.

10 CHAPTERS. 10 CHAPTERS IS ALL THERE IS.

But yeah whether or not the demand is there for new Black Lagoon, the problem atm is more or less lack of material to adapt.

• @classyspartan:

You think the lack of chapters for Black Lagoon is bad? Just imagine the agony of waiting for new Hunter x Hunter.

lol i understand, i have gotten into 8 different anime and none will be continued sadly and all ended on a cliffhanger :(.

• Like I said, maybe some original episodes would be nice. Like filler, but not filling anything.

• they also did some omakes if you haven't seen them yet you should go watch them.

• BUMP

Dont mean to carry on but any news since a couple months have passed since the last reply??

• Nope. :hmm:

• @kenpachi2ndgear:

I just binged watched all the episodes, and I wanted to know if they are planning to release another season. If they are, does anyone know when its coming out. I mean the show is just to amazing not to make another season!

Black lagoon season 4 where do i find it and so where do I find it and what is funimations email.address thanks!!!!

• What is the kenshiros next season of fist of the northstar coming out?