Dubs option?

• Any chance this will get a dubbed version and if a idea of a ballpark time frame?

• Absolute Duo Mondays at 1 p.m. ET starting March 16, 2015 -
      for the broadcast dub

• Thank You will be looking forward to that

• I was looking forward to it as well, but I've gotta say that I was sort of disappointed today. The acting was fine, but the voices don't match well, and neither did the dialogue. The characters are all supposed to be like 14 years old, but the voices make them sound 30-40, and they all phrase their sentences like Mr. Rodgers would.

• yeah, it was rough start. Did not expect Anthony Bowling as Tora, that's a questionable casting choice. Bryn was good as Julie, but it will be very hard to mess that up, and I really liked Professor Bunbun's voice actress. Thankfully, the dialogue should be smoother now that they dropped the formal speech

• Tora's voice was…definitely something

I sort of expected it, but ja and nej really don't sound like a foreign language in English. Just sounds like she's saying 'yeah,' and the short explanation during the preview for the next episode probably won't be seen by too many people. Can't really be helped unless you wanted to shoehorn a Scandinavian accent into her character type. We'll see what they do with Lilith's voice, I suppose

! Professor Bunbun (great name) didn't really feel as energetic as I had hoped, but I think her extremely mechanical laugh was a really good hint that she's faking it. Really interested to hear what she sounds like in vorpal mode

• I'm hearing hearing Kira Vincent Davis from Imari, but it's Michelle Rojas. It's not the first time this has happened, she sounded like Kira through most of Date a Live. Does anyone else hear this?

• ^ Personally, I thought Michelle gives off more of a Julie Ann Taylor vibe, but maybe that's just me.

• @Getchman:

yeah, it was rough start. Did not expect Anthony Bowling as Tora, that's a questionable casting choice. Bryn was good as Julie, but it will be very hard to mess that up, and I really liked Professor Bunbun's voice actress. Thankfully, the dialogue should be smoother now that they dropped the formal speech

I literally LoLed when it first showed Tora. He first started talking while off the screen, and his voice was like 7 times deeper than anybody elses, but then it showed this tiny, glasses-wearing-dude walk up. For some reason, it made me think about the raccoon from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

I actually didn't care much for Professor Bunbun, for the same reason that Riles mentioned. She just doesn't sound as energetic as she should. If you look at how fast she's twitching all over the place and wigging out, the way that she's talking seems comparatively slow and dull.

• Bunbun is giving me a hard time. I cant if figure out if that is Trina Nishimura or someone else who sounds similar to her. any ideas?

• Jennifer McDaniel, so says the cast announcement http://www.funimation.com/blog/2015/03/13/english-cast-announcement-for-absolute-duo/

For what it's worth, MAL lists Trina as Bunbun, for whatever reason

• Definitely sounds like Trina to me. More than likely it's her using an alias.