Jason Douglas is in The Walking Dead (voice of Gildartz and Beerus)

• http://s14.postimg.org/gr9oa4e29/image.jpg

His character's name is Tobin. I hope his character doesn't turn out to be like Brina Palenica's character who got killed off in only one episode. So far he's survived this episode so let's keep it that way.

• Say what??????????? I have a reason to watch again. I kind of dropped off with the most recent season that just finished up.

• Here's another little interesting tidbit: Did you know that Jason Douglas was also in the first Sin City movie?

! He's the hitman who gets his nuts blown off by Marv near the beginning.

• Wow, I just checked all his live-action credits. He was not only in The Walking Dead and Sin City, but also in Breaking Bad and Prison Break!

Considering that he hasn't been in any 2015 anime yet, he may become just like Charles Baker, a former voice actor-turned live-action actor who was also in Breaking Bad.

His Walking Dead role is also pretty big this time. He may even reprise the role for the show's upcoming sixth season.

• @dabkowski:

he may become just like Charles Baker, a former voice actor-turned live-action actor who was also in Breaking Bad.

Just like Bryan Cranston!