Who loves Ghost Hunt?

• This series takes all the elements of paranormal investigation, and does it right! Imagine if all those shows about wandering around with cameras in the dark were actually worth watching? Now imagine that the ghosts don't just appear, but they're actually out to get you! This show takes all the suspense one would expect and adds just the right amount of comedy and action to make it unique.

• I was pleasantly surprised with this show and wound up liking it quite a bit. It's yet another series i wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of.

• I love the anime and the manga, especially the Bloolstained Labyrinth arc.
    It is a great shame that the anime never continued, and that the later Manga volumes were never translated either (and I had problems obtaining the last two volumes too).

• I highly agree! It immediately grabbed my full attention and interest part way through the first episode! I was really disappointed they didn't continue it :( I would love to see it be continued! :D Considering reading the manga still of course but I'd definitely prefer it in a anime series ^_^

• Had just got done watching it last week.
    It was definitely a pleasant surprise, I almost stopped watching after the second episode but by the second adventure I was hooked.

I normally don't like the anime with the funky change in character appearance but have found if I can get past that I am very entertained at times and this series gave me good reason to look up stuff and learn some new things about other religions.

another season would be most welcome

• I love this anime, (have been watching it for 2 years and still doesn't get old), Naru and Mai are my otp. If u haven't read the manga you should just to see how the it ends. And if u do go read good luck.

• I was just wondering if there is going to be a season 2 in December

• @ghosthuntfan:

I was just wondering if there is going to be a season 2 in December

nope, nothing in Dec

• I loved this anime, actually watched it several times over again. i was really disappointed that didn't continue! does anybody know why?? i can't imagine it not being popular in Japan. so is there not enough Manga material to make a season 2??

• I hope they do Season 2 soon….

• @bandit39:

does anybody know why??

poor sales

• I plan on buying it. And I really look forward to seeing season 2 come out as well. It is my favorite anime yet. I love it more than dragon ball and I really love dragon ball!

• @saline18:

I plan on buying it. And I really look forward to seeing season 2 come out as well. It is my favorite anime yet. I love it more than dragon ball and I really love dragon ball!

Glad that you liked it. However, unfortunately there are no plans for a second season of Ghost Hunt. It didn't do so well in the sales department, and it's been many many years since then, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Never fear, though. There are plenty of other horror/suspense anime series here on FUNimation to enjoy. :)