Anybody there?

• How are there no other posts for this anime? It's incredibly creative and the art style is fantastic! I never would have imagined someone could make economics looks this wild!

• I was pretty surprised when I went to the forum and found only this post.

• I think it's because the show is relatively new and not a lot of people have seen it yet. I have it on my DVR currently though, so with any luck I'll have it watched soon and can join in some conversations. ^_^

• I'd forgotten about this show, despite the Tatum dub. Kinda came out with a whimper instead of a bang when dubbed.

Dunno, I wasn't impressed with this show subbed as it advertised itself as being a show that went in-depth on stock trading but instead barely touched on it; it was to stock trading what Spice 'n Wolf was to economics in general (A show "about a wolf princess…and economics" instead of a show "about economics...and a wolf princess").

Now that I think about it, what I saw of this show reminds me a bit of Accel World.

• One of my anime bros told me that I was selling this show short so I checked it out dubbed and, now that I've gone through about 60% of it, I believe that I did. It wasn't what I expected it to be, but it has been entertaining and reasonably engaging on "Take 2".

• Are they making a second season? I hope so…..

• There hasn't been any news of a second season so most likely not.

• I wonder when they'll release the non-LE version of this.

• This is weird but i keep watching the last episode, and every time i do i like the show a bit more. my absolute favorite part is after the credits on the final episode. it is like a bellow the belt shot right in the feels for me and always keeps this show in the list of memorable ones. solid 4/5 stars from me, the end leaves it open but no loose ends that kills you.

• @RgKFenrir:

This is weird but i keep watching the last episode, and every time i do i like the show a bit more. my absolute favorite part is after the credits on the final episode. it is like a bellow the belt shot right in the feels for me and always keeps this show in the list of memorable ones. solid 4/5 stars from me, the end leaves it open but no loose ends that kills you.

I thought of Back to the Future when I saw that scene. :)

• can someone explain to me kimimaro's asset? who was it supposed to depict?

• We never find out. It's just left up to personal theory. Me, I think it could depict his future wife or daughter. But who knows?

• I'd enjoy seeing this anime continued, as it clearly made it obvious the Financial District is still a major thing. Plus their was a lot left shrouded, examples including the backgrounds of many characters met throughout the show, the identity of Msyu, the condition of Mikuni's sister, and pretty much what happened to all the Entrés Yoga met through out the anime. Plus, Masakaki is one hell of a cool character. Oh, and one last thing. anyone want to have seen more romance development between Msyu and Yoga? I hate seeing true love crushed. (Laugh though at Romeo & Juliet)

• I would have like at least a 12th episode for maybe a closing or something like that. I wanna know what happened to everyone or at least the main ones.

• One question burns in my mind after finishing the final episode: who in the world is Mashu to Kimimaro? He only guesses who she is to him but that guess is never confirmed or denied! Rgh! So many animes that wrap up their shows with too many loose ends, it drives me crazy! I really hope a bonus episode is released that does because the way Mashu and Kimimaro… act... in the last episode counters his guess and leaves more questions than answers.

• Season 2? Anywhere?

• @wk1027:

Season 2? Anywhere?

Nope. :hmm: