Worst Anime You've Ever Watched!!

• What's the worst anime you ever watched? Just wondering hehe…

• Boku no Pico -_-
    Need I say more?

But in all honesty, I think Mekaku City Actors was pretty bad in it's own right. That's only because the anime was made to be a selling point that would make you want to seek out and buy the manga, so it was lacking really bad when I watched it.

Oh, and also there's School Days…

• um, probably Master of Martial Hearts. damn show made no sense and gave us one hell of a Gainax ending. I didn't appreciate that

• Eiken, 'nuff said…

• Worst anime movie: Darkside Blue
    Worst anime series: Girls Bravo

• Worst series I've finished is Amnesia, who only had the sweet OP going for it

But there's probably a couple worse than Amnesia that I watched a couple episodes of and then never picked back up

• Diabolik Lovers. Amnesia was pretty bad too, but Diabolik Lovers crossed too many lines for me personally.

• Shuffle! gets my vote for being the most inconsistent television series I've ever seen. That anime had no clue what it wanted to be.

• Soul Link. That series was a train wreck that didn't even leave the station.

• @Firefly:

Diabolik Lovers. Amnesia was pretty bad too, but Diabolik Lovers crossed too many lines for me personally.

Both of these Heroines are the worst I've seen when it comes to Otome anime adaptions, but the pro for Yui is that she was able to make complete sentences.

DiaLovers was comedy gold glad its getting a second season cause its so terrible its good.

@ topic: Aldnoah.Zero 2nd half cause the way its STILL treating everyone who isn't Inaho useless as hell and they keep up with the Slaine can't have a good day BS. Also poorly written forced relationship between Inaho and Asseylum make me want to loose my lunch seriously. At least the first half was average 5/10 material. I swear the writers hate everyone except Inaho and Asseylum. >_> I give the second half a 2/10 unless it keeps getting even worse with the last four episodes then that would even be too generous for this series.

Rio: Rainbow Gate

Lucky Star the first episode bored me I think its the worst KyoAni show aside from the Endless 8 fiasco.

Tokyo Mew Mew

C 3

Eiken

Glasslip nothing happens at all

Kill Me Baby this show where it did almost kill me with boredom. xD

• @Haru:

DiaLovers was comedy gold glad its getting a second season cause its so terrible its good.

The scene where the oldest brother is chilling in the bathtub fully clothed is one of the funniest low-key things I've ever seen in anime

I would definitely agree and say that Diabolik Lovers would be just as bad as Amnesia if not for the hilarious dialogue and scenes that are so great out of context

• @Haru:

Both of these Heroines are the worst I've seen when it comes to Otome anime adaptions, but the pro for Yui is that she was able to make complete sentences.

Some of it was definitely in the "so terrible that it was funny" category, I'll give it that. I'll most definitely not be watching the sequel though.

@ topic: Aldnoah.Zero 2nd half cause the way its STILL treating everyone who isn't Inaho useless as hell and they keep up with the Slaine can't have a good day BS. Also poorly written forced relationship between Inaho and Asseylum make me want to loose my lunch seriously. At least the first half was average 5/10 material. I swear the writers hate everyone except Inaho and Asseylum. >_> I give the second half a 2/10 unless it keeps getting even worse with the last four episodes then that would even be too generous for this series.

I actually think this season is better than the first. Inaho's perfection and the utter blandness of the Earth characters aside, I feel like the Martians are very interesting and I actually want to see where this goes for them. I agree for the most part about Slaine, at least when it came to season 1, but even if he's taken a dark road in season 2 it's actually not too bad a direction for the story and character and he's making some real progress to goals of his own. He and Lemrina are the only characters that really stand out to me in this mess, and I want to see where they end up even if it's no place good.

• Some of the worst for me. Master of Martial Hearts, Basilisk, Devils And Realist, Gundam Zeta and probably R+V 2 (shame since the manga is so good).

• IDK, im not a anime expert, and i haven't watched anime, but right now… (don't hate) its neon genesis evangelion, reason: SHINJI >:l

• @Haru:

Lucky Star the first episode bored me I think its the worst KyoAni show aside from the Endless 8 fiasco.

That really is the biggest flaw in the show, I found the rest of it much more entertaining. But it still is a very otaku pandering show, you'd truly have to be a hardcore geek to get everything about the series.

• Here's a list of bad anime I watched:

MD Geist
    Vampire Wars
    Psychic Wars
    Epic of Zecktbach: Shamshir's Dance
    Legend of Himiko

• I agree with literally every anime on this list except for Mekkaku City Actors and Neon Genesis Evangelion. I loved both shows -.-

And I've never seen Basilisk yet but I plan on doing so tomorrow so I'll know then if I like it or hate it.

Another garbage anime (to me) was Serial Experiments Lain.

• ah my budda was a poor one for me.

• I've sat through a lot of bad anime in my time, but if I had to pick the "worse" out of the bunch, I'd have to say…
    "FATE/KALEID LINER PRISMA ILLYA" takes the cake for being one of the absolute worse anime series out there.

It's not very popular (yet it warranted a second and third season?), so I'll fill you in: it's a magical girl spin-off of the Fate/Stay Night series (and it even draws from an ORIGINAL story arc from the games, but it's still terrible) starring Illyasviel, Rin, Shirou, and the class cards. Illya is a middle schooler (12-13) who encounters a talking magic wand (that behaves rather...suggestively, disturbingly enough) that forces her into becoming a magical girl.
    (And for those who are familiar with Puella Magi Madoka Magica...this wand is worse than Kyubey).
    Anyway...
    There...really isn't anything original about this series. Illya's costume is pink with wing accents, even wings on the heels of her boots, her wand is red/pink with wings and a circled star at the top, her mission is to go around and collect CARDS - is any of this ringing a bell with anyone? nods to "Cardcaptor Sakura" The wand looks identical to her Star Wand, the outfits are identical, even Sakura's costumes used a lot of wing emblems, and the class cards are IDENTICAL to the Clow Cards that she must collect.

And plus - this series is based on a manga of the same name, which was created by Hiroshi Hiroyama, who previously worked on Fate/Stay Night doujinshi.

So...this series, I guess you could say, is fanfiction. Terrible, terrible, terrible fanfiction.
    But I will give it this: I did enjoy the fight scenes.

• Not counting the hentai or the shows I outright dropped, I'd say:

Akame ga Kill
    Blood Reign: Curse of the Yoma
    Chrono Crusade
    Gantz
    Gilgamesh
    Magical Warfare
    MD Geist
    MD Geist: Death Force
    Nabari no Ou
    Ninja Resurrection
    Pilot Canidate
    Reign: The Conqueror
    Rurouni Kenshin: Reflections
    Sora no Otoshimono: Eternal My Master
    Street Fighter Alpha
    Training with Hinako (and it's progresively worse sequels)
    X: The Movie

• Worsts eh? Well since my anime watching experiences have been in the more recent, I'd have to say Mahou Sensou as being the worst I've seen.
    However considering most of what I watch is recommended series, eventually I am sure to see something worse.