Two things

• 1. Anyone think that a prequel series depicting the three-way war may be forthcoming or any good? Just the fighting between the two dragons and God and the four devil kings would be pretty cool I would think.

2. If Kokabiel really wanted to start a war, why didn't he just kill Rias and her servants when he had the chance? That would've most likely initiated the war almost immediately, or even if he killed Sona Sitiri. I sometimes don't understand bad-guy logic.

• 1. It would be cool for a couple OVAs. Very little is said about it even in the light novels.

2. Most likely he wanted to toy with them first. Wouldn't the average person be cocky with that much power… let alone a war crazed lunatic! It seemed like he was going to get serious right before Vali appeared. I agree that he could have done a lot more damage if we wasn't screwing around, but it's all part of the typical "strong bad guy is overconfident" thing many have going. Especially in this series.

• Well I was thinking that he and Vali probably probably would've agreed to fighting (though for different reasons). If Kokabiel got Issei all worked up like Vali did, he probably would've gotten a fight he was looking for. Too bad the Khaos Brigade didn't approach Vali until after the fight with Kokabiel. I'm actually almost done with novel 4 (just finished the fight, I'm like 8% from being finished). I only bring up the thing with the three-way war because it was alluded to so heavily and it made me wonder how strong everyone was, namely God and the 4 kings and the 3 dragons. I want to know what it was like. I was a bit astounded when I read that Leviathan (the descendant, not Serafall) was weaker than the three leaders and that she had to borrow power from somewhere.

Is it safe to say that wings indicate power level (similar to the tails of a tailed beats in Naruto) and that more = better and therefore Sirzechs most likely has 12?

• I think Issei at that point in time would have lost to Kokabiel even in an enraged overbooster state. One thing to remember is that Vali wasn't exactly trying his hardest against Issei in that fight and was caught off guard more than anything from Azazel's "motivation" of Issei. You saw how easily he curb stomped Kokabiel after all.

As far as wings go it is an indicator of power, but shouldn't been seen as an absolute. I can't recall seeing a picture of Sirzechs with his wings, but I imagine he has as many as Azazel and Michael. Off hand the only time I remember seeing Vali's devil wings is in the anime and he had 8. In Vali's defense he could have been shown as having more wings, but he is half human so I'm not sure it that effects anything whereas Azazel, Michael, and Sirzechs are "pureblood" of their factions.

It's also been awhile since I've read a light novel and it was volume 16 so I might have missed a few things, but I remember in the anime they point out how many wings Kokabiel has indicating his position of power.

• @HowlingLotus:

I think Issei at that point in time would have lost to Kokabiel even in an enraged overbooster state. One thing to remember is that Vali wasn't exactly trying his hardest against Issei in that fight and was caught off guard more than anything from Azazel's "motivation" of Issei. You saw how easily he curb stomped Kokabiel after all.

As far as wings go it is an indicator of power, but shouldn't been seen as an absolute. I can't recall seeing a picture of Sirzechs with his wings, but I imagine he has as many as Azazel and Michael. Off hand the only time I remember seeing Vali's devil wings is in the anime and he had 8. In Vali's defense he could have been shown as having more wings, but he is half human so I'm not sure it that effects anything whereas Azazel, Michael, and Sirzechs are "pureblood" of their factions.

It's also been awhile since I've read a light novel and it was volume 16 so I might have missed a few things, but I remember in the anime they point out how many wings Kokabiel has indicating his position of power.

Kokabiel has 10, and I remember reading/hearing VAli say that azazel's wings are darker (probably indicative of his power). Also Sirzechs is said to be as strong as the original Lucifer, so one could probably say he is stronger than Vali without Albion.

I had a thought, if the power levels are similar to DBZ's power levels, then (at the point i've read in volume 4) Issei had a level of 2^41 on top of his previous boosts but I'm only counting the ones I saw immediately. So his power level is something in the trillions. In perspective of the DBZ universe, who does he compare to? xD