Death Billiards

• To anyone from FUNimation reading this.

When Death Parade is eventually released on home video can you also please license the Anime Short Film "Death Billiards" ?

It's basically a new episode for Death Parade (even though it was made before the TV series). Same main characters, same studio (Madhouse), same seiyuu so in a way it could be considered canon.

Would also appreciate if you could dub it (something you've been skimping on for extras e.g. OVAs & omakes for a couple years now…)

Thanks!

• I would love if they licensed the short film, then I could do a marathon, Death Parade is the anime that made me want to buy it after seeing episode 1!

• Agreed. I'm eagerly awaiting being able to get a copy of this series and Death Billiards would be a nice finishing touch.

• This is something I'd love to see as well!

• I'm hoping they add it to their streaming service soon. I finished watching the series, and was surprised to find Death Billiards existed when browsing the "psychological" list on anime-planet.

• @MrFootSays:

When Death Parade is eventually released on home video can you also please license the Anime Short Film "Death Billiards" ?

Forgive me if you already know (but I'll post anyway for everyone else) but Death Billiards is in fact canon.

The old man in Death Billiards is the husband of Sachiko (the old woman) in Death Parade. Episode 10 had a few easter eggs like showing a photo of their marriage.