Are the One Piece episodes already made ?

• I just wonder about one piece episode are they already made more than 700+ . Because in current episode some scene of future episodes are showing like fight with blackbeard and some more.

But confusion in manga they look like released when completed ! So they already made ?

• Toei has a large team constantly working on show so they probably have dozens of episodes in various stages of completion

• So that what .. it takes several year to watch fight with all top admirals and meet shanks as well as luffy's father :)

• I'm pretty sure that the show is neck in neck with the manga right now, so I doubt that they have several episodes already made. I would guess that this is also why we didn't get new episodes like twice over the last month.

• @fear3d:

I would guess that this is also why we didn't get new episodes like twice over the last month.

usually its because of something else is happening and Fuji TV needs that mid morning broadcast time for something else

• those scenes were created just for the opening. There are scenes that happen in the future but they are all o fthe fights in dressrosa which have happened in the manga.