Psycho Pass Movie?

• Obviously it takes time to prepare an entire film for an English release, but does anyone know how much longer we will have to wait?

• No one can answer your question unless they are on the inside but keep in mind we got a dubbed version of Season 2 a year or so early if you are a subscriber. It could easily be 2016 before we get the film if the normal localization schedule is followed. The important thing here is that Funimation is offically dubbing it so we are getting it with what should be the same cast.

• there is currently no release date for the movie on DVD/BD in Japan, so at the moment, its not possible to make an educated guess. when there is a release date, we'll have a better idea of what a possible time frame could be

• Can't wait. Wondering how the storyline will pick up from seasons one and two. Any guesses whether we 'll actually see Kogami this time around? I understand why we didn't in season two, as he most likely went into hiding. I just feel like it was a good tease at the end of season one where we see the book and the cabin. I'm hoooooooooooooooolding out.

• I'm so tired of waiting, I just want to watch it now!!! :)

• its one of my favorit animes
    ~HERRY

• When the dub comes out (most likley in 2016), who does you think that FUNimation will cast as Nicholas Wong (I thinking it'll either Johnny Yong Bosch or Matthew Mercer)?

• This post is deleted!

• Sorry if this has been asked somewhere in this forum, but couldn't find it… Just out of curiosity please, is there idea if Funi would also look at doing dub version for "Psycho Pass Extended Edition" 11 episodes?

As far as I could research, this is only available so far as sub, but no doubt someone in this forum may know more...

Any info would be appreciated...

• @skelo:

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere in this forum, but couldn't find it… Just out of curiosity please, is there idea if Funi would also look at doing dub version for "Psycho Pass Extended Edition" 11 episodes?

As far as I could research, this is only available so far as sub, but no doubt someone in this forum may know more...

Any info would be appreciated...

There is currently no info at this time.

• I saw the subtitled version online awhile back. I won't spoil anything, but Kogami does make an appearance :D

• I finally saw a dub trailer for this movie and I heard Nicholas Wong's English voice, he will be voiced by Jason Liebrecht.

• where does the movie fit into series' timeline?

I'm going through first season in "extended" version before going to watch it next week…..

• It supposedly takes place after the second season, but you don't actually have to have watched season 2 to see the movie. A lot of people really don't like season 2 anyways, so they just skip it and go straight to the film.

• If you have time I would still recommend watching season 2. I can see why people might not enjoy it as much as season 1 but I really liked it and the second season introduced some very interesting concepts.

• 1. LOVED the movie!!!
    2. Very sad that so many people didn't stay til the end of the credits. Nothing overtly crucial was missed, but still.
    3. Does anyone have an ETA on when Funi will be able to release the movie on DVD?

• @ginnie1106:

1. LOVED the movie!!!
    2. Very sad that so many people didn't stay til the end of the credits. Nothing overtly crucial was missed, but still.
    3. Does anyone have an ETA on when Funi will be able to release the movie on DVD?

That movie was amazing! It was better than I could have even imagined. Can't wait to see where they go with season 3. You always wait until after the credits lol that scene was perfect. As for the ETA, i seem to recall reading someone on here say that it's usually 6 to 12 months after the theater release (I could be wrong about that). That will be a sweet bluray release.

• @ginnie1106:

June 7th

http://shop.funimation.com/Shop/ShopProductDetail.ss?itemid=128941

• @jlaking:

June 7th

http://shop.funimation.com/Shop/ShopProductDetail.ss?itemid=128941

That's really soon! I cannot wait to get this one. So cool.