Hello! My name's Andrea.

• Hello! I'm not new to Funimation but I am new to this forum (first post). I'm a 21 year old writer from Canada. Hoping I like it here and become an active member on the forum!

'm currently watching Death Parade, Parasyte and Sailor Moon: Crystal. I'm always open to recommendations so feel free to let me know if there's something you think I'd enjoy! My favorites include (but are not limited to): Steins;Gate, Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, Code Geass, Darker Than Black, Attack On Titan and Ouran High School Host Club. I usually like slightly suspenseful anime but I'm open minded towards many genres.

Thanks everyone, take care! ^_^

• Welcome to the forums, Andrea. Let me know if there's anything I can help you out with. :)

• @SpacemanHardy:

Welcome to the forums, Andrea. Let me know if there's anything I can help you out with. :)

Thanks Spaceman! Absolutely. :)

• Hello and welcome to the forums. Seeing that you into suspenseful anime,I highly recommend an anime call Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo

• @Zzdog30:

Hello and welcome to the forums. Seeing that you into suspenseful anime,I highly recommend an anime call Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo

Hey! Thanks so much. I've actually seen Gankutsuou! I read a lot of Alexandre Dumas in high school so when I found out there was a Count of Monte Cristo anime I couldn't wait to watch it. I enjoyed it a lot! ^_^ Thanks for the rec though, I appreciate it.

• Hi, Andrea! Welcome to the forums! ^^

• Hi, Andrea! Welcome to the forums!

If you like suspense, try PsychoPass.

• You might want to check out Blood-C. Some found the ending a bit…. "controversial"... but I still like it. ~_^

• Welcome Andrea to the funi forums. Enjoy posting with us. A couple recomendation I can give if you haven't seen already, Yu Yu Hakusho, Spice&Wolf, Fairy Tail, Hagani, A Certain Magical Index and it side story A Certain Scientific Railgun and lastly Bamboo Blade. Hope you enjoy. :)

• Hey! Thanks for all of the great recommendations guys! I haven't seen a few of the ones listed, I'll make sure to check them out!