Sling TV

• has anyone else seen this (Sling TV)…..its a app (I have it on my Roku 3) that has live tv channels..... would be awesome for Funimation TV channel to come to this....

its got live channels for
    Package Channels
    The Best of Live TV (core) - ESPN, ESPN2, TNT, TBS, Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Disney Channel, ABC Family, CNN, El Rey Network, Maker, Galavision, AMC (coming soon)
    *Sports Extra package - SEC Network, ESPNEWS, ESPNU, Universal Sports, Univision Deportes, beIN Sports, ESPN Buzzer Beater, ESPN Bases Loaded, ESPN Goal Line
    *Kids Extra - Disney Junior, Disney XD, Boomerang, Baby TV, Duck TV
    *News & Info Extra - HLN, Cooking Channel, DIY, Bloomberg TV

the * is extra packages you can get.....

• What is happening is that although we will no longer have a cable box our entertainment bills will continue to creep up until we are all paying what we were previously paying for cable.

With that said, they are adding AMC soon which is very enticing. :)

• to me AMC was just a bonus ( walking dead - and Hell on Wheels if its still on) … I got it for the espn channels... and while it does have Cartoon Network/Adult Swim I would much rather have Funimation...

• I subscribed last weekend to Sling TV because they are running special offers of prepay for a three month subscription and get your choice of a Roku Streaming Stick or Amazon Fire Streaming Stick for free, or get $50 off a Roku 3 or Amazon Fire TV. was going to pick up a Roku Stick soon anyway, so the three month subscription effectively cost me $10.

f they could offer an Anime package on it that could include Funimation, Crunchyroll, Anime Network, Neon Alley, Aniplex Channel, etc., that would provide a convenient way of getting access to all or most of the legally available anime, they could probably make a killing. How many people would be willing to pay $30-$50 a month for a package like that?

• Post this suggestion on the FUNimation Channel's Facebook since FUNimation does run the FUNimation Channel.

• meh. I prefer my on-demand whenever I want it access that only $7.95/mo. gets me.