Looking for an anime i watched long ago

• Okay so all I remember is that it opens up with a view of a space ship and than the interior with a guy and girl in suits who are on a diplomatic mission. The girl is later(in the last episode) found to be one of the main characters through out the show. I believe it was a 12 episode anime. I watched it on Netflix like 5-7 years ago and cant remember anything else and would like help finding it again thank you.

• @waspenatorjr:

Okay so all I remember is that it opens up with a view of a space ship and than the interior with a guy and girl in suits who are on a diplomatic mission. The girl is later(in the last episode) found to be one of the main characters through out the show. I believe it was a 12 episode anime. I watched it on Netflix like 5-7 years ago and cant remember anything else and would like help finding it again thank you.

"Kiddy Grade?"

• @waspenatorjr:

Okay so all I remember is that it opens up with a view of a space ship and than the interior with a guy and girl in suits who are on a diplomatic mission. The girl is later(in the last episode) found to be one of the main characters through out the show. I believe it was a 12 episode anime. I watched it on Netflix like 5-7 years ago and cant remember anything else and would like help finding it again thank you.

Was it dubbed in English, or sub only? Can you remember anything else about it?

• it was dubbed. umm the hole show is about a kinda unknown enemy that's attacking earth, the girl was one of the solders against them.

• I found out what it was…... blue drop thank you guys for helping :)