Question about enhanced video player.

• I've been subscribed to Crunchyroll for almost three months now and I want to subscribe to Funimation too. So, I downloaded the free app and when I played any show on my iPad or iPhone the video player got stuck. This has never happens to me on crunchyroll before. Anyway, I wanted to ask you premium members: Is the "enhanced" player the subscribers get really a lot better?

• There is no difference in the app, you just get more content as a subscriber.

If you're having troubles with the app, can you please use the "Submit Feedback" option in the settings of the app? If the app is crashing too badly to do that, you can also submit a ticket and we should be able to troubleshoot your issue. Thanks!

• @CJ:

There is no difference in the app, you just get more content as a subscriber.

If you're having troubles with the app, can you please use the "Submit Feedback" option in the settings of the app? If the app is crashing too badly to do that, you can also submit a ticket and we should be able to troubleshoot your issue. Thanks!

Ahh ok, that is what I wanted to know. Thank you (: