Highschool DxD BIG CONNECTION BETWEEN SEASONS!!!!(LOOK AT THIS AND REPLY PLS! SENPAI)

• Ok so check this out, the seasons are:
    Highschool DxD
    Highschool DxD New
    Highschool DxD BorN

Normal right? but look at the 2 seasons, "New" and "Born" now looking at this i was thinking oh well that just the names :/ then suddenly,
    BOOM! right in my head it connected "New Born"
    Now these are my Theories
    1. Rias is pregnant with issei's son (LOL hold your panties i'm not saying its definite its just a theory no just Explain your disagreement with #DISAGREE [Theory Number here!]
    2. Or There's a New Born in highschool dxd, like a meeting of a imporant character to the story, as shown in the trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD4TsiAeITs
    3. ORRRRRRRRR, Theres a New Born Baby or a New Born Race or threat fighting issei, The Devils and the Angels along with the fallenangels.
    Please send me feed back on the topic currently i wanna hear what you think it means! and as always Enjoy Watching Friends!

• Alright Guys, So Keep easy and remember my basic format for disagreement
    #DISAGREE[Theory Number HERE!] ex. #DISAGREE#3 Hi, my name is jeff
    and
    #INFO[Theory Number HERE!] ex. #INFO#3 Because it makes sense.
    And finally, #Highschool DxD If your a fan.
    and on that note Enjoy watching and i'll talk to you guys later, Stay frosty bros!

• I think it means boobs. the "W" in new is drawn to look like a pair of tits. The "B" in born looks like pair of funbags and is pronounced very similar to boing, for bouncing milkjugs. the folks at TNK are kindly reminding us of one of the major reasons why we watch this show: for them Ta-Tas

• Well thats a good idea, but what i'm thinking in depth, not only the appearances, like with the story and thinking more about the future, but you are also correct and i like how you use the term funbags,

i luv u getchman :P

EDIT: Please do not double post. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• Keep in mind that they haven't introduced a second Rook for Rias as of the end of season 2, so far its:
    King: Rias (devil pureblood)
    Queen: Akeno (fallen angel devil hybrid)
    Bishop #1: Gasper human vampire devil hybrid, sacred gear able to manipulate time (i forget name)
    Bishop #2: Asia human devil, twilight healing
    Knight #1: Kiba human devil, sword birth
    Knight #2: Xenovia human devil with Durandal, a holy sword that destroyed the incomplete Excalibur with little effort from Xenovia in the novels, in the anime Kiba destroyed Excalibur with his holy-devil sword.
    Rook #1: Koneko (no backstory for her yet)
    Rook #2: not yet introduced in the anime
    Pawns #1-8: Issei human devil dragon hybrid (his arm is technically a dragon's afterall)

Though there are some tidbits that the anime doesn't tell us about the characters, largely the side characters like Matsuda and Kirryu having scouters, Kirryu's is able to measure a boy's "thingy" and Matsuda is able to measure BWH on women. To put the anime in perspective to the light novels: there are 2 seasons of the anime that are the adaptations of novels 1-4 (two novels each), there are 18 light novels currently so at the current trend there's going to be 7 more seasons.

I have a thought though, are the amount of wings that you have indicative of how much "power" you have kind of similar to the tails on a tailed beast in Naruto? Michael Kokabiel Albion and Azazel all have 10 (or 12 for azazel) I think this is a reasonable assumption.

Admittedly I've only just started novel 4 so maybe Issei did have sex with Rias…. or Akeno.... or Xenovia (she DOES want his baby after all)... or Asia in between 4 and 5 but I doubt that it'd have effect on season three because they're continuing the arc that season 2 started. There's barely a time difference between seasons since Issei is still a second year in high school. just saying. Also the threat fighting Issei would be either the white dragon emperor, the fallen angels, or the followers of a different religion (since all religions are on the table with the introduction of Wukong/Sun Goku), the angels and devils are more like allies than they are enemies.

Remember though, devils have low birth-rates which is why they have near-eternal lives. One could probably assume that none of the women in the show could get pregnant with Issei's child in one go around, and if anything it would either be Xenovia or Akeno since Asia won't let Rias "have" Issei knowingly or willingly whereas Xenovia and Akeno have both been able to isolate Issei from Asia and Rias.

• FIRST POST EVER HOORAY

if they're following the story in the light novels, there is no baby.

the two new characters in the trailer look to be…OOOH YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SPOIL IT. nah I ain't gonna spoil it for those who haven't read the light novels but they're characters I'll be glad to see make it into the anime (that is, if the chick is who I think she is)

• **B**utts or _N_ipples if we're going off the preference of Issei and Vali and how the B and N are upper case.

• It is B or N, because that's the question posed to Issei by the current Demon Lord, Rias' older brother. So, hint hint, there's a choice to be made… As if. Both, issei is a professional pervert, he will always choose both over either.

• there are hint in this.

1. Issei's child hood friend that is with the church she has a crush on him from child hood.
    2. Ravul Phenix at the end of the fight with her brother you see her blush in the face when Issei tell her stand a side light girl
    3. if you want to get more info look into the Wiki page.

• @dragons2911:

there are hint in this.

1. Issei's child hood friend that is with the church she has a crush on him from child hood.
    2. Ravul Phenix at the end of the fight with her brother you see her blush in the face when Issei tell her stand a side light girl
    3. if you want to get more info look into the Wiki page.

Or read the novels, you're actually not far off but I'm not going to say anything because spoilers!

• I can not find any of the novels any where of 5 and up.

• Yeeeeeah no none of those three sorry bro xD I have read the LN's so I know exactly whats happening from the parts they showed in the trailer and whats going to happen X3 be asured its all beyond great, the plot is Awesome! the "Plot" is even more AWESOME. I am fangirling too hard. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE CERTAIN PARTS ANIMATED!!!!!!!!!!! XD X3 oh wait well the 2 one isnt far too off xD but theres more than just one introduced character thats important in some degree Oppai

• @dragons2911:

I can not find any of the novels any where of 5 and up.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD

I am currently on novel 9.

• @darthrutsula:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD

I am currently on novel 9.

protip: Code Zero translates the DxD light novels and posts the translations on his blog first. He's always at least a couple chapters ahead of what's been posted on BT.

https://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.com/highschooldxd/

• @fallenangelvg:

Ok so check this out, the seasons are:
    Highschool DxD
    Highschool DxD New
    Highschool DxD BorN

Normal right? but look at the 2 seasons, "New" and "Born" now looking at this i was thinking oh well that just the names :/ then suddenly,
    BOOM! right in my head it connected "New Born"
    Now these are my Theories
    1. Rias is pregnant with issei's son (LOL hold your panties i'm not saying its definite its just a theory no just Explain your disagreement with #DISAGREE [Theory Number here!]
    2. Or There's a New Born in highschool dxd, like a meeting of a imporant character to the story, as shown in the trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD4TsiAeITs
    3. ORRRRRRRRR, Theres a New Born Baby or a New Born Race or threat fighting issei, The Devils and the Angels along with the fallenangels.
    Please send me feed back on the topic currently i wanna hear what you think it means! and as always Enjoy Watching Friends!

Well, I've read all of the light novels up through Life .3 of Volume 18, and I can say without fear of contradiction that your points 2 and 3 are the closest to being on the mark. :D

• @Shire:

Well, I've read all of the light novels up through Life .3 of Volume 18, and I can say without fear of contradiction that your points 2 and 3 are the closest to being on the mark. :D

Kind of hard to "miss" with two considering the trailer shows a bunch of new faces, and a dragon.

• if only I can get the others 5 on up in English right now I would read them.

• @dragons2911:

if only I can get the others 5 on up in English right now I would read them.

I don't know if you're messing with me or if you really did miss it but: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD

To my knowledge there isn't an official translation done by professionals but the fanlations on baka-tsuki are really well done.

• I have finally is all of them but it leaves it open are there more to read if so when.

• @darthrutsula:

I don't know if you're messing with me or if you really did miss it but: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD

To my knowledge there isn't an official translation done by professionals but the fanlations on baka-tsuki are really well done.

I have read all up to 18 and am waiting on when the rest will be up and ready