List of Unfinished, Incomplete, & OOP Titles from FUNimation

• UPDATE: The following titles from Toei are no longer streaming on FUNimation.com:

• Air Master
    • Captain Harlock
    • Digimon Adventure 02
    • Digimon Tamers
    • Fist of the North Star
    • Gaiking: Legend of Daikyu-Maryu
    • Galaxy Express 999
    • Interlude
    • Pretty Cure
    • Slam Dunk

Most of these can still be found at either Crunchyroll or Hulu.

• This post is deleted!

• @SpacemanHardy:

UPDATE: The following titles from Toei are no longer streaming on FUNimation.com:

why is toei so stingy with some of their titles

• @dbzfan9000:

why is toei so stingy with some of their titles

If I had any idea what was going through Toei's collective heads, I'd be a much happier man.

The only answer I could possibly offer is "They're kinda kooky like that." :hmm:

• D. Gray-Man can Funimation please finish dubbing this anime episodes 53-100 ( I think that's the right episodes) I love this anime so much I am left at a cliff hanger it's to much suspense I really wanna know what happens next I really love this anime its like one of my favorites can Funimation please finish dubbing this anime again there is a lot of questions that needs to be answered ( I act like I'm in the anime ^^ ) anyways please can you finish dubbing D. Gray Man and Kodocha episode 52-102 can Funimation also finish dubbing this anime please that would be so Amazing if Funimation would start dubbing it again it's really funny and some people would really like it, if it was dubbed again to fully complete it. I've looked up Kodocha online to see if episode 52-102 was in dub it was't and people said they where gonna write a letter (not sure if they did) but I'm sure lots of people would be surprised and very happy I know I would be… and I really want to finish watching. It was a really good anime to watch it put a smile on my face and it made me laugh if you could dub these to anime I would Appreciate it so much that would be Amazing if Funimation dubbed those ^^

• ^ Unfortunately, in Kodocha's case, FUNimation no longer owns the rights to the series. Even if it was later picked up by another company and the second half of the episodes were eventually released in the future, there's no chance that it would be dubbed by the same English voice cast.

In D. Gray-man's case, the official word is that there was trouble licensing the second half of the show from the Japanese production companies. That, and the show never really sold well for them, so it's extremely unlikely that the rest of the episodes will ever be released or dubbed.

Sorry. :hmm:

• The first Blu-ray collection for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is now out of stock on RightStuf, and is now shipping very slowly on Amazon. On both sites, the price has skyrocketed.

Is it safe to assume a premium edition for the anime is coming out soon?

• UPDATE: A few more titles are no longer available at FUNi's shop: Season 1 of Sasami Magical Girls Club and Jing King of Bandits: Seventh Heaven.

Season 2 of Sasami is still available.

Also of note is that the Darker Than Black collector's edition bluray set has been deslisted, meaning that, as of the time of this writing, season 1 is technically out of print.

EDIT: Season 2 of Sasami has now been delisted as well.

• Updated info on the Code: Breaker OVAs.

• UPDATE: The Utawarerumono OVAs have been licensed by Sentai Filmworks, as has the complete second season.

• Fafner Exodus, is on Crunchiroll now. Unles I am confusing it with something.

• Detective Conan (Case Closed) starting with Episode 754 and up, are available on Crunchyroll.

• Looks like I'm going to have to create a new topic. I've reached the character limits of the main post and can no longer edit any listings.

• Code Geass also had season 1 audio dramas dubbed and released but not season 2. (Audio dramas in addition to picture dramas). The season 2 audio dramas aren't as essential as the picture dramas (including Miracle Birthday, which the story is not complete without). The season 1 audio dramas are essential, though.

• THIS JUST IN: Both seasons of Darker Than Black as well as the Air TV series have quietly been pulled from FUNimation's streaming service.

You can still buy season 2 of DtB in FUNi's shop as well as stream it on Hulu, but season 1 is now COMPLETELY unavailable.

EDIT: Went ahead and tidied up around the main entries. Deleted Fate/Stay night, Rozen Maiden, Familiar of Zero, and Higurashi from the list, as those are safely rescued and back in print thanks to Sentai. I'll leave Voyage to Danger and Sonic X up a little longer until Discotek actually decides to put them out.

• Did you want to add in Bluray releases going out of print? For example Princess Jellyfish?

• Updated with info about Senran Kagura and Maken-Ki. Also corrected info regarding Darker Than Black season 2.

Baccano will be added to the list as soon as it's officially taken down.

• Finished Baccano today and decided to go ahead and buy the disks too while I had a chance. I WOULD HAVE prefered the blu-rays (assuming there were any) but considering whatever amazon had was like $230 from marketplace sellers, I figured the 24$ dvds were the smarter option.

The show reminded me of Lost with the constant flash backing, flash-sidewaysing, and flash-forwarding. It was relatively easy to follow for me.

• @darthrutsula:

I WOULD HAVE prefered the blu-rays (assuming there were any)

A little bit late for that: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-04-27/aniplex-usa-to-rerelease-baccano-anime-on-blu-ray-disc

• As much as it breaks my heart to say it, Baccano! has officially been removed from both FUNimation.com and Hulu. :(