Make it clear what regions you have licences for.

• I keep pulling up streams and simulcasts only to have it go "Sorry I can't show you this because you are in the wrong part of the world"

• They've made it perfectly clear numerous times already. The only regions available are US and Canada.

They're working on expanding the number of regions, but for now I'm afraid that's just how it is. :hmm:

• Since you can only stream from US or Canada, they should probably make it so that you can't make an account unless you are in the US or Canada? And perhaps, when trying to load the site from outside the US or Canada, bring up a page that says 'we are not available in your country yet', similar to how Netflix does. Believe me, it is annoying seeing that 'not available' page, but no where near as annoying as sifting through faq pages to find the regions it's available in, or making an account and trying to load things only to find it won't work.

• @tamuriil:

Since you can only stream from US or Canada, they should probably make it so that you can't make an account unless you are in the US or Canada? And perhaps, when trying to load the site from outside the US or Canada, bring up a page that says 'we are not available in your country yet', similar to how Netflix does. Believe me, it is annoying seeing that 'not available' page, but no where near as annoying as sifting through faq pages to find the regions it's available in, or making an account and trying to load things only to find it won't work.

Use a VPN based in the US or Canada and you will have no issue with watching any episodes.

• @databaze:

Use a VPN based in the US or Canada and you will have no issue with watching any episodes.

Keep in mind that could violate the "Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License" section of the site Terms of Use, and could result in your account being banned.

• @databaze:

Do this at your own risk. It is most definitely against the ToS here at the site and if the admins find out that you're doing it, there's a very good possibility your account will be banned.

Just a fair word of warning.