Sora No Otoshimono (Heaven's Lost Property). Is it realy the end ? ( SPOILER ALERT )

• Hello everyone, today I will be discussing something that has bothered viewers and readers of the well known Anime/Manga Sora No Otoshimono ( Heaven's Lost Property ). I'm sure you guys read the title and noticed ( SPOILER Alert ), yeah it's there for a reason….. Well, with no further a do lets get started shall we ? I would first like to start out on that... from all anime and manga I've seen and read id have to say this one caught my attention, and ill explain that shortly... A lot of us including my self ^^ have watched both seasons and movies Sora No Otoshimono ( Heaven's Lost Property ) The Angeloid of Clockwork, as well as Sora No Otoshimono ( Heaven's Lost Property ) Final: Eternal My Master ( which it was like 50 min ). We know the manga has finished and we were left devastated with a heart breaking ending on the 2nd movie... sniffles Q.Q. But I see fans sad and depressed because of it's title and that one ( WORD ) Final !! tan tan taaan!! Which reminds me about what Sugata said in episode 1 of the animated series that scientist couldn't verify what the black sphere was that was roaming on the sky around the world... because they didn't think out side the box.. hmm so lets do just that. What if Final isn't an ending I mean why does it have to be ? maybe it could be the ( ending ) for a new BEGINING.... O.o ! Maybe Suu Minazuki ( writer ) is ending 1 story to start a new one!? All we know is this, Main character: Tomoki Sakurai stands on his motto of a happy and peaceful life... then gets that taken away by a being called Ikaros Angeloid type: Alpha which later on more characters appear in the story such as Sohara, Sugata, Mikako and the angeloids Nymph, Astraea, Chaos and Hiyori just to name a few that were shown on the animated series. Obviously there are a ton of other characters that exist in the manga but I named the few that people mostly know about. Now ! In the opening Song: Ring My Bell Artist: blue drops Album: Ring My Bell, You first see Ikaros coming out of a dark area, a wall of some sort O.o what is that ? what can it be ? Id like to call it synapse. ^^ ( 1st Spoiler ! ) If you guys saw the 2nd movie Eternal My Master ( again 50 min ) then you know Ikaros "dies" Q.Q the feels !!! or does she ? well.....if she "died" trying to save Tokoki.... Then why is she shown coming out of a dark curtain of some sort ? maybe its nothing, maybe I'm just thinking about it to much or maybe is a clue the show left us to think about, but we have been careless to not give it much thought. Anyhow I think every little bit counts... sometimes the tiniest details are the biggest clues. Note: Right now I am focusing on what we see in the anime later ill get to the manga. Also on the last scene of Eternal My Master when Ikaros "dies" ( such a heartbreaking scene ) you can see a light blue orb hovering in the air at the top of the screen slightly to the right, right after you see Ikaro's feathers roaming in the wind. Could that be their reactor ? operating an emergency repair safety hazard ? who knows ?.... but it could be. ( anime point of view ) But an interesting thing is that at the scene of Hiyori's "death" ( meteor of feels struk my heart ) That same light blue orb appeared and we didn't give it much thought... again it could be their reactor processing some sort of an emergency safety. So far we have Ikaros appearing out of a #1 { dark curtain } at first opening of series. Then #2 { light blue orb } after Ikaros & Hiyori's "death". Ok hopefully by now, I've gotten a couple of you thinking... that's good ! Now still in the 2nd movie Eternal My Master around half way of the movie you see that Hiyori is ALIVE!!! how could this be !?!?! @.@. Well she explained to Sugata that as she was disappearing she was scared of not seeing Tomoki ever again. Now the important thing is... what she says later... Hiyori explains that when she departed from this world aka Earth she was wandering a place called the #3 { Hyper-Dimension } where she saw #4 { parallel worlds and worlds of other time axes } the past & the future. But could Hiyori be the only one to achieve such thing? After all she is the Angeloid of Clockwork... what if Ikaros could accomplish such thing as well ? or maybe Hiyori saved her and pulled her in with her into the Hyper-Dimension before Ikaros was burnt to ashes. It could be a wild possibility. ( again, anime view point ) Hiyori also explained that Sakurai-kun ( Tomoki ) didn't exist in any other parallel worlds and only existed in the time axis of this dimension, also all the parallel worlds were controlled by synapse and those worlds were ruined by synapse at the end. In other words they all met the same fate and Earth was next. Hmm that is something to think about. Mean while at the beginning of the movie Nymph goes to attack synapse, Tomoki calls her back but Ikaros tells him its to late... what happened ? As Ikaros carries Tomoki she tells him a story That a long time ago Tomoki ordered her to attack the ground and its people !! Gasp could Tomoki be an old Master from synapse ?!?! right after he says 'I know' and asks Ikaros if she was just following orders ? and that it wasn't her fault. woah ! now this is a bit confusing. So is my hypothesis about Tomoki being an old Master from synapse be true ? O.o we will have to wait and see. Ikaros continues with her story that after she destroyed the ground she ended up malfunctioning. And was ordered by a young boy who found her by chance to attack synapse and that there was no zeus at that time on synapse. Further into the story she says that the Harpies, Astraea and Nymph stopped her and as the strongest angeloid at the time she devastated synapse to the point where almost nothing remained, the knight that were no match installed a device to her reactor to the core of her variable wings that burned her body when she approached synapse with out permission. The ending of this made me cry for days !!! I am not even kidding. Remember when I mentioned it could of been a POSSIBILITY that Hiyori saves her before burning to death ? maybe... possibilities are endless but all this is the ( anime point of view ) which I have repeated several times so you guys don't get confused. Keep in mind the manga has its differences it explains to you everything little by little but I feel like its missing something like it needs a second book or something ( read the manga it will help you a lot in understand this story ) I think most people found out about this story by its animated series rather than the manga... sad but true at least that's what I think. I could be wrong ? :) I know the Animated version was where I found this first. Then I went to the movies and lastly the manga. Now back to the title of this thread!! yeah.... I don't think it will be a "Final" or an "Ending" but more like the end for a real beginning. If you noticed... the way I feel about season 1 ( animated series ) is that we are getting to know the characters and their purpose in the story as well the behaviors with one another. season 2 for me is where we finally START to learn about synapse but not much was revealed to us as well as learning more about the angeloids and Daedalus. So hopefully ( and this is me asking for to much ) if they decide to continue the story in another book ( which I hope they do!!! ) then I am sure the world of synapse will expand and the mysterious secrets of it along with the angeloids will be revealed to us and all will be out to the light! Remember that there are several characters in the manga that have not been revealed in the anime!! In conclusion I think that they should continue this fun story because there are a lot of questions waiting to be answered. Again if you haven't done so, please read the manga you wont go wrong its amazing!! I hate reading I really do but the Sora No Otoshimono ( Heaven's Lost Property ) manga is an exception. I hope the writer and the development team read this and see and realize that this story has great potential you just got to know where to look. Please excuse my grammar, spelling etc if you think I have missed out any important details please fill free to fill me in. If you agree with my opinion and the info I've gathered id like to know what you think. And If you had the time and patience to read all this and follow me through.... Thank you for your time. My Thank yous go over 9000!! to you So keep your hopes up guys because this story will return before you least expect it, and remember this work, this talent, your entertainment isn't cheap! Again Thank You all for reading and have a nice day!! or night or noon... oh just go back to whatever you were doing!!! xD

• Hmmm just gonna say that the last part minus (on the manga) that his going to creat a nee angeloid lol they sure are going to continue

• holy Great Wall of Text Batman! good luck to anyone who tries scaling that beast

• Good Lord, I could play racquetball with that thing. O.o

• i read this and looked at the poll and now my brain hurts. i dont think the writers or developement team are on this site reading this though and how would you know. well idk but if its the end then oh well.

• It's the end cause they don't have the money for it once they have it thats a different story. If you want more of this series you should start supporting this series by buying its mangas animated series plus the movie i bet everyone just got it for free i guess.

Idk but i have a feeling that they wont make any of this anime… So i lost my faith ������������ idk why the producers ignores every message we sent to them its just like they dont care about there fans

EDIT: Please don't double post. - SH

• This post is deleted!

• @abdieljose:

idk why the producers ignores every message we sent to them its just like they dont care about there fans

well that's certainly true if you aren't Japanese. sending messages doesn't speak nearly as loudly as money does.

steadily declining sales since the release of Vol 1 of the first season sends a very loud message and is very likely the reason a third season was shifted to a movie, with no plans to continuing working on the show after its release.

• Well let see what happens many people are starting to know this series i invited most of my friends and they loved it more than 20, they wish to see more like me but thats not going to happen ive seen many post that this year they will announce another part of the movie, i dont wish to end there since in the manga when minus is deffeated said that his going to creat a stronger angeloid but then what? Almost a year and another book haven't

You dont wanna know how i am into this series lol i watch it everyday even knowing that it wont continue ive being watching it over an month now >.< even the movies and dont stop reasearching if there going to make more or not this just makes me sad and dissapointed

Didnt saw the edit button lol sorry

EDIT: Again, please do NOT double post. If you have something else you'd like to say, go back and edit your original comment. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• Well, after watching both seasons and the movie as well as reading the manga. I just thought I had the need to share what I thought. I am not confirming a continuation just giving hints and clues of a POSSIBLE continuation fans might have over looked. Besides companies like to pull this kind of stuff to see how much the fans truly care about a new story. At the end of the day its just a waiting game. I still have hopes for it, I really enjoyed Sora no Otoshimono !!! And sorry for the beast I have created but I felt there was so much to talk about that I just had to lol. Thank you for your time in reading my post and posting your opinions, really means a lot !! Thank you ! :)

• I can't even explain how happy I am that there's some people still active and posting about this anime/manga. I recently got addicted to this series! And i've been searching for the hope that there may be more. A post from this month? Better yet, the last reply was TODAY! That makes me way more excited then I should be. I get ridiculously emotionally attached to the characters.

• @nathanshome65:

I can't even explain how happy I am that there's some people still active and posting about this anime/manga. I recently got addicted to this series! And i've been searching for the hope that there may be more. A post from this month? Better yet, the last reply was TODAY! That makes me way more excited then I should be. I get ridiculously emotionally attached to the characters.

well good for you.

• @nathanshome65:

I can't even explain how happy I am that there's some people still active and posting about this anime/manga. I recently got addicted to this series! And i've been searching for the hope that there may be more. A post from this month? Better yet, the last reply was TODAY! That makes me way more excited then I should be. I get ridiculously emotionally attached to the characters.

I know exactly how you feel. I just finished the entire series and both movies a few days ago. Having never read the manga, I was a little .. ok extremely disappointed with the ending to Eternal My Master. Fortunately I skimmed the final few chapters of the Manga, so I know thats not how it actually ends. I hope they get what they need to bring it back. Even if not for a continued series, atleast finish the movie. There is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much that got edited out. Its like they skipped half of the movie.

• Found a lot of rumors by this year on october theres going to be a second part or third season

• @abdieljose:

Found a lot of rumors by this year on october theres going to be a second part or third season

You got a link?

• Got millions but they are spanish lol
    I'll start posting them as soon as i can some of them are on the youtube videos/comments and websites

• It's highly unlikely there will be one in 2016, so if this year there isn't, i'm just flat out giving up.

• @abdieljose:

Got millions but they are spanish lol
    I'll start posting them as soon as i can some of them are on the youtube videos/comments and websites

Unless they come from official sources, don't bother. Rumors are just that: Rumors.

Fan speculation =/= Official confirmation.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Got millions but they are spanish lol
    Unless they come from official sources, don't bother. Rumors are just that: Rumors.

Fan speculation =/= Official confirmation.

i agree with him on this

• They just can't end it like that… and I was kinda peeved there wasn't a dub.