Anime Suggestion

• I want Funimation to add a anime called Campione! to the shows that we can watch on the site and apps of funimation. It would boost sales because a lot of people like the show.

• It looks like this series is licensed already by Sentai Filmworks. So sayeth Wikipedia. :)

I am, however, very interested in what comes out on top of this poll.

• yup, sentai dubbed and released Campione! in Oct 2013.

half of this thread seems redundant considering we already have a suggestion thread for shows we'd like to see licensed

• I'll leave this topic open for the sole fact that CJ wants to see the results of the poll, but from now on Frostlord, please check to see if the show in question has been licensed already before requesting it. Anime News Network is your friend.

Also, The Suggestion Box forums are not the right place for that kind of thing in the first place.

• I wish I had found [before I paid a year of this site. Been using Funimation for three months and still no new anime movies or series. Lame. It will need to start throwing down some serious anime before I will renew.](before I paid a year of this site. Been using Funimation for three months and still no new anime movies or series. Lame. It will need to start throwing down some serious anime before I will renew.)

• @gypsyjo:

I wish I had found [before I paid a year of this site. Been using Funimation for three months and still no new anime movies or series. Lame. It will need to start throwing down some serious anime before I will renew.

First off, do NOT post links to illegal streaming websites.

Secondly, what are you talking about? We get new anime on this site all the time!! Just this past season, we had the largest amount of new simulcasts we've ever gotten, most of which got brand new dubs mere weeks after they aired in Japanese.](before I paid a year of this site. Been using Funimation for three months and still no new anime movies or series. Lame. It will need to start throwing down some serious anime before I will renew.

First off, do NOT post links to illegal streaming websites.

Secondly, what are you talking about? We get new anime on this site all the time!! Just this past season, we had the largest amount of new simulcasts we've ever gotten, most of which got brand new dubs mere weeks after they aired in Japanese.)

• @gypsyjo:

I wish I had found [before I paid a year of this site. Been using Funimation for three months and still no new anime movies or series. Lame. It will need to start throwing down some serious anime before I will renew.

okay i see where your coming from but this site is the best one out there for the price and yes there is a lot of new anime on this site almost every day so think about it just cuzz YOU don't see the new stuff don't mean that it is not on the site](before I paid a year of this site. Been using Funimation for three months and still no new anime movies or series. Lame. It will need to start throwing down some serious anime before I will renew.

okay i see where your coming from but this site is the best one out there for the price and yes there is a lot of new anime on this site almost every day so think about it just cuzz YOU don't see the new stuff don't mean that it is not on the site)