Will Code Geass ever get released???

• I was so happy to learn way back in 2013 that they got the rights to Code Geass. But seriously, this is getting ridiculous. I am guessing they are just continually building up hype so that when it is released they know we will pay out the ass to get it.

• I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told the first person who complained about Code Geass on these forums: You just need to be more patient.

When they made the announcement at Otakon, they very specifically mentioned that they had JUST gotten the rights to it. They would still have to receive all the proper materials, dot every i, cross every t, and cut through all the legal mumbo jumbo before the show is actually ready to ship. AND they have to do all this all while handling all of their other popular titles as well. Not to mention that Akito the Exiled needs to be dubbed first.

When they first announced all the Bandai rescues, they made it pretty obvious that Bebop would be their main focus, as that is the title that is going to be the biggest money maker. Now that it's out of the way, they'll have time to go back and trickle out all the other properties they picked up. And I'm pretty sure Code Geass is quite high up on that priority list.

Just remember: Rome wasn't built in a day.

• I know Rome was not built in a day, but you can bet the people saw progress over the years. I am not the type that needs instant gratification in every aspect of my life, but since the announcement they have remained completely silent. I am fairly ignorant on the industry, but knowing the popularity of a show like Code Geass, I just assumed more focus would be put on getting it ready. Not necessarily in favor of Bebop, but still.

Perhaps I am just an insatiable beast, but Code Geass has been one of my favorite shows for quite a long time; and IF I were to see a blue-ray release in the coming months it would likely make my year. Oh, and something that does not sound very comforting is your use of the word trickle… But maybe I am just nitpicking...

Suffice to say, I was just really hoping that after over a year, we would have at least an update on the show's status. Raises Glass Here's hoping that Rome can afford to hire more workers. Drains Glass

• I have to agree with holywarrior113 that I'd like to see at least a placeholder spot for Code Geass. As it stands now, it's almost like it's uncertain if the proper rights were even obtained.

That being said, I can definitely wait. Code Geass is a series that I'd be willing to drop a serious amount of money into, and that won't change over time.

• @costlyaxis:

That being said, I can definitely wait. Code Geass is a series that I'd be willing to drop a serious amount of money into, and that won't change over time.

Absolutely this.