Season 2

• i dont want to sound like a idiot and i know the show just came out but is there a possible second season or did the show wrap up the manga completly

• it rushed through a large chunk of the Light Novels, but there is still more to adapt if a second season happens.

• okay thanks

• If they do make a 2nd season then when might we expect it to come out?

• @hunter45apc:

If they do make a 2nd season then when might we expect it to come out?

When it's done. :hmm:

• @hunter45apc:

If they do make a 2nd season then when might we expect it to come out?

no way to know

• There is certainly enough material from the light novel to provide a couple of plots for a potential sequel or OVA. My guess is that they are waiting to see what DVD/Bluray sales are going to show before they decide to produce anymore.

Olga still needs to be seen as she's the only missing War Maiden that hasn't been introduced yet. I'd like to see Tigre meet her. :)

• I really don't think the series needs a season 2. Pretty much everything in the main plot concluded except hints at potential relationships, which honestly, you can't carry a plot with by itself. But I do get the feeling the author was setting up for a bit of a mess there with so many girls liking him, thus my hesitation. The main reason I loved this series so much was the strong and more realistic heroines. There are so many harem anime where the women fight over the men and act immature and jealous, but these women were strong, respected each other, still maintained their sense of duty as rulers, etc. I really liked them. Elen especially was great at enjoying "jokes" involving Tigre despite here interest in him which was a refreshing change. I would hate it if that changed and they got immature over Tigre in a future season. I've seen too many heroines I liked fall apart in subsequent seasons and become weak because of men and that better not happen here. Also, I'm tired of seeing vacillating men who can't make up their mind in harem anime, so I really hope if they continue that Tigre is mature about it and actually decides who he likes and has a meaningful relationship rather than it dragging out for a season.

However, that rant aside, I could see the series continuing and it working well if they continue to make realistic plot elements in the new world such as invading armies, territory wars, trade growth, etc, thus developing the fantasy world in a realistic way, with Tigre now a vassal of Elen, but I could easily see the series losing that perfect conclusion and charm if it was done badly.

• @danaphanous:

realistic heroines

uhh they use magic,

@danaphanous:

There are so many harem anime where the women fight over the men and act immature and jealous

uhm Elen and Mila are consistently fighting over and getting jealous over Tigre.

@danaphanous:

maintained their sense of duty as rulers

Elen left her kingdom with no mention to anyone on many occasions lol and we don't know about Mila

@danaphanous:

Pretty much everything in the main plot concluded

there is what Maximilian said at the boat. , subtle as it may be, still it is very curious

any way, i still hope it sold well enough for a second season.

• @SpacemanHardy:

When it's done. :hmm:

i hate this response…...true but it doesn't mean i can't hate it.

@danaphanous:

I really don't think the series needs a season 2. Pretty much everything in the main plot concluded except hints at potential relationships, which honestly, you can't carry a plot with by itself. But I do get the feeling the author was setting up for a bit of a mess there with so many girls liking him, thus my hesitation. The main reason I loved this series so much was the strong and more realistic heroines. There are so many harem anime where the women fight over the men and act immature and jealous, but these women were strong, respected each other, still maintained their sense of duty as rulers, etc. I really liked them. Elen especially was great at enjoying "jokes" involving Tigre despite here interest in him which was a refreshing change. I would hate it if that changed and they got immature over Tigre in a future season. I've seen too many heroines I liked fall apart in subsequent seasons and become weak because of men and that better not happen here. Also, I'm tired of seeing vacillating men who can't make up their mind in harem anime, so I really hope if they continue that Tigre is mature about it and actually decides who he likes and has a meaningful relationship rather than it dragging out for a season.

However, that rant aside, I could see the series continuing and it working well if they continue to make realistic plot elements in the new world such as invading armies, territory wars, trade growth, etc, thus developing the fantasy world in a realistic way, with Tigre now a vassal of Elen, but I could easily see the series losing that perfect conclusion and charm if it was done badly.

Your kidding right? Plenty of shows are pure char dev. Plenty of plots exist where its all char development. Those are some of the best shows. Shows like this seriously never develop chars enough…it really ruins them.

Several shows that have great pacing...seraph of the end. I just wish they did hour episodes. So much detail goes into that show its awesome!

@alagor:

uhh they use magic,

uhm Elen and Mila are consistently fighting over and getting jealous over Tigre.

Elen left her kingdom with no mention to anyone on many occasions lol and we don't know about Mila

there is what Maximilian said at the boat. , subtle as it may be, still it is very curious

any way, i still hope it sold well enough for a second season.

magic can exist and it still be believable. Super heavy objects aren't realistic but heavy object seems believable. Its about making a story line with consistency and making a world that seems real. I think they did a decent job on making this believable.

2 people fighting over a person doesn't make a harem. 8 girls fighting over 1 guy is a harem…sekiri (sp?)

i do think the show could use a second season. The story was way rushed tough. It needed 24 eps not 13...typical.

EDIT: I still stand by 2 chars does not make a harem but this show is really throwing in a lot of female interaction moments that don't make it a harem but really push the line of a harem...no one runs into that many naked chicks :D

• This post is deleted!

• @danaphanous:

I really don't think the series needs a season 2. Pretty much everything in the main plot concluded except hints at potential relationships, which honestly, you can't carry a plot with by itself.

Actually the anime skipped quite a few important plot details. The Brunish Civil War may have ended, but the story is far from over. There are some harem elements in the later part of the story, but they don't overshadow the political and war aspects at all. As for Tigre choosing one of the girls, he actually is one of the few harem protagonist with a good reason for not doing that. He's an earl of Alcase and a Knight of Brune. Elen is a War Maiden of Zchted who has to stay in her territory most of the time. Their political affiliations and responsibilities kinda prevent them from getting romantically involved, even though they clearly want to. It also doesn't help that many Brunish nobles suspect Tigre of being in Zchted's pocket. Getting romantically involved with one of their war maidens would certainly not help with this issue.

• This post is deleted!