Next episodes

• Will there be any new episodes soon? Netflix has the 3rd episode already albeit it is subtitled. Why did they get it first?

• @Hanssen01:

Will there be any new episodes soon?

March for eps. 3 & 4, subbed and dubbed, according to the schedule.

@Hanssen01:

Why did [Netflix] get it first?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• @TIL:

March for eps. 3 & 4, subbed and dubbed, according to the schedule.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Not up with emoticions but what does that one mean? Well thanks for the heads up.

• @Hanssen01:

Not up with emoticions but what does that one mean? Well thanks for the heads up.

It's a shrug.

Like this:

• OK I see what you mean. Thank you.

• Wow I pay for this and Netflix huh. I came to see why netflix already had this. I see I need not ask. >>*<< Insert angry comment on why this is premium service. Then // rip // on me for not posting much. Kids like that too. So do Glen and I need to come ask why Netflix will have #4 up first or shall I just see myself out? I honestly don't know how internet licensing hierarchy goes works ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• ^ No one was ripping on you. We honestly do not know why Netflix was able to secure the streaming rights to episode 3 before FUNi was. You yourself probably said it best: nobody outside of the business knows exactly how licensing hierarchy works.

For what it's worth, Netflix has been doing pulling some rather "interesting" moves in the anime world as of late, what with them getting exclusive streaming rights for Knights of Sidonia (and possibly Seven Deadly Sins, as well) and streaming Hunter x Hunter before anyone licensed home video rights, so who knows what kind of magic they pulled in order to get GitS early.

• I'm so pumped for the next 2. I'm also glad to hear they extended the show's run to 2 more borders and a movie.