My usual greeting. Hi there!!!

• Well what can I say about me? Well I was born in Baltimore, Maryland USA on October 12, 1970. I had a bad childhood, there were no drugs related. I am a Star Trek and Sci-Fi fan since I was 8 years old, with emphasis on Star Trek. I love the entire genre of Star Trek that includes all the shows and the technical side of it. I love all Sci-Fi including Star Wars and Babylon 5. I love Japanese Animation and I also collect Comics. I have been playing video games since I was a kid. I went to the Arcades and I owned our long beloved Sega Genesis. I now own a Game Cube and a XBOX. My all time favorite game babes are BloodRayne and Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft. I do like Vanessa Z. Schneider and Motoko Kusanagi. My favorire games are of course BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2, Starcraft, P.N. 03, Soul Calibur2, and DOA. I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland in the good ole USA. I am 6'1' and weigh 240 lbs. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I love food and drinks.

• Welcome to the funi forums Hanssen. Enjoy posting with us.

• Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Thank you for the greetings.

• Welcome to the forums! ^^

• @Macy:

Welcome to the forums! ^^

Thanks Macy. Macy I tried to PM you but it says you don't take private messages. Can you please read my current suggestions I made here? Thank you.

• @Hanssen01, Thank you for posting some great suggestions in our Suggestion Box! I've been keeping an eye on them, and I'm sure Sophie and CJ (our other admins) have been checking them out as well. Our developers are always considering the information in that forum when our site and apps need improvements, even if you don't get a reply immediately. ^^

• @Macy:

@Hanssen01, Thank you for posting some great suggestions in our Suggestion Box! I've been keeping an eye on them, and I'm sure Sophie and CJ (our other admins) have been checking them out as well. Our developers are always considering the information in that forum when our site and apps need improvements, even if you don't get a reply immediately. ^^

That is fine and thanks