New Updated Roku Channel - We have a Queue!
It's here, the update you've been waiting for! The FUNimation Roku Channel Queue is back!
Here is the full list of features that we've added:
- The Queue is back, it's at the top, and now it syncs with the website.
- Now, you can search for shows and videos to watch.
- Now, you can stream in 1080p!
- If you hit the back button on the remote after you have reached the end of an episode, you will advance to the next episode page automatically.
- Check out the new "Simulcasts" feed to watch shows currently airing in Japan!
- Check out the new "Updated" feed to see which shows have new episodes to watch.
- Check out the "Settings" section to see information on your account, the channel build number, and contact and support information.
- We have added a #! button to Browse A-Z for shows beginning with numbers or punctuation.
- Users on slower connections should now experience less buffering.
- We have fixed an issue where show and video user ratings had not been appearing.
If you have any feedback, suggestions, or issues to report, please go to www.funimation.com/support and choose "Technical - Roku Channel" as the reason for contact. You can also email directly at email@example.com.