Please, allow me to introduce myself…

• Hello everyone. I am new to the forums, relatively new to Funimation, but not new to animation. I was the kid who woke up at 4:00 Saturday mornings to watch Star Blazers, Robotech, Voltron, etc… I was fortunate to have the opportunity to visit Hong Kong, Singapore, and Thailand every Christmas and bring stuff back like the original toys that Transformers ripped off. Eventually, this lead me to study animation at one of the Art Institutes where I acquired a high dosage of respect for the amount of effort that goes into every second of bringing someones imagination to life. That is what I love the most about animation. Anything can happen without limitation. Although my career has me doing more print media than anything else I will always have cartoons running through my blood. Funimation is like a wonderland for me. Huge thanks for everyone involved!!!

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Welcome to the forums. Thanks for sharing your backstory with us. Let me know if there's anything I can help you out with. :)

• Welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.

• jlaking: Double check your link. It doesn't seem to be working for me. Was going to check it out but I'm afraid I got rid of my regular TV yet again. The old cable model I think is on it's last legs. Even the companies are admitting the politics are ripping off their customers. They are trying to make up the difference by bleeding hangers on. I'm old enough to remember when TV programming was free, computer data was stored on cassette tapes, and the internet was a handful of people running bulletin boards on their own servers with dedicated phone lines. The only thing that will never change is that things will always change. I think Funimation has done a good job embracing what is probably next.