Retro Gaming !!!

• Yes, I own a a PS4 and 3DS. :) I also love Steam.

However, retro games will always hold a special place in my heart. What retro games do you enjoy / have played?

I have been enjoying Dragon Ball Z: Legend Of Goku 2 for Game Boy Advance. ( Console style RPG )

• I'm a pretty big retro gamer. I still own a working NES, SNES, N64, original GameBoy, Sega Dreamcast, PS1 and 2, GameCube, etc. I spend most of my time playing SNES games, seeing as how that is my favorite gaming platform. I really enjoy Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 1-3, and Super Mario All-Stars. NES has some random games I enjoy like MC Kids, Paperboy, Gauntlet, etc. I never owned a GameBoy Advance, but I have been contemplating purchasing one for a few months now. If I do, I'll have to see if I can find a copy of that Dragon Ball Z game that you mentioned.

• I'm working on Sonic 3D.

• When I play retro, I usually go with my favorite system: the NES. Just the other day I was playing Donkey Kong Classics.
    My favorites to play are the obvious big name series: Super Mario, Castlevania, Mega Man, Dragon Warrior, Zelda, Ninja Gaiden, etc. Then there's the ones I consider underrated, such as: Xexyz, Clash at Demonhead, Millon's Secret Castle, Zanac and the Guardian Legend, I could go on, but I don't want to make a huge list.

• Retro gaming eh? I'll just go ahead and paste this link here: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?3051-Gaming-Nostalgia

That should explain a lot.