Subscription Assistance Thread

• We have three open support threads. Please make sure your inquiry goes in the right place:

Subscription Assistance Please post here if you are having issues specifically with subscribing, viewing subscription content, or getting commercials on subscription content.

Haven"t Heard From Support Please post here if you have already reported an issue through the ticketing system here: http://www.funimation.com/support and have not received an answer in more than 3 business days. New or recent issues will not receive assistance here.

Issue Reporting Thread Please post here if you are encountering a NEW issue. New issues are any issue that is not listed in our known list of issues, here: http://www.funimation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?1401 (All the sticky threads are known issues). If your issue is a known issue, please follow the instructions in the thread.

For ANY other support that does not fit into one of these categories, please make a support ticket. Thanks!

–-

In addition, please consider the following two scenarios before posting:

Not getting EVS content on the mobile apps - please check and see if you can view EVS content on the site. If you can, please make a ticket with the reason code "Mobile & Tablet Apps". If you cannot view EVS on the site, I can help you through this thread.

Had a Gift Subscription sudden vanish - Try re-inputting your gift subscription code. If this does not resolve the issue, please submit a ticket about this issue with the reason code "Subscription Billing". I will be unable to assist with these issues beyond this information.

(Previous thread: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?5401)

• Hello, I was charged for the membership on Jan 05 but Funimation is not letting me watch the videos asking me for subscription when I already paid it. This situation is really turning me off about being a member of this site. I just hate when people try to rip me off…
    My paypal was charged but I don't know what's going on

• @kittypurr - Your ticket is currently in the correct place for our billing department to take a look at it. It's definitely not our intention to scam anyone! We're running a little behind on billing related tickets at this time, but we'll definitely get you straightened out.

If you think that it's possible that you have a different e-mail address associated with your account (or if you have a different e-mail on your PayPal account) you can make a ticket with that information under any of the Technical Support topics and I'l take a further look and see if I can find any additional accounts for you.

If this is not the case, you will have to wait for billing to assist you with your issue. Thanks!

• I am living in Australia, I paid for your service but only receive "Not Available In Your Territory" Error Message for all episodes. Please don't charge if you can not offer the service, at least put on the sign : if you are not in America, go away !

By the way, I ask for my money back as soon as possible.

• @sango39 - For a refund, you'll need to make a ticket here: http://www.funimation.com/support and use the reason code "Subscription Billing" for your inquiry.

• Will do, thanks.

• Hi i'v been trying to get an 1 month all access pass and it keeps giving me "The payment details are not valid, please review and correct to proceed.". All of my information is correct though.

• @tjcyclone - Can you please make a ticket about this issue here: http://www.funimation.com/support – please use the reason code "Subscription Billing". Our billing department will be happy to assist you further. :)

• Iv tried many times to subscribe but every time after i enter my credit card info and hit enter when the next page loads it says page can not be found, but my bank account has multiple charges of 0.01$ as holds from funimation. I also submited a request with support but have not had any reply except for a email say they would get back to me in two days.

• @rachelndoan - I'm still showing your ticket in the system, so it's possible you're just still in queue at this time. We try to get to everyone within 48 hours, but sometimes spikes in the number of tickets can cause various departments to get behind.

I can't help with this particular issue directly, you'll need to wait for a billing agent, but I was able to check some things about your account and there isn't anything immediately wrong with that that should be causing this issue. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies? If you can provide the URL that you're using to start the subscription process, I can also investigate that a bit further for you while you're waiting.

• Hi me and my brother share his account and his subscription randomly stopped and it won't let us sign in to the account anymore.. Before it stop letting us, it kept rejecting both of our cards. What's the dealio?

• Send a ticket to support at http://www.funimation.com/support and CJ & Sophie will help you out as soon as they can.

• I've been trying for over a month now to renew my subscription. I've made sure that I'm putting in the correct numbers, and I know that my card is valid and has money on it. What do I do?

• You'll need to submit a support ticket (if you haven't already) to http://www.funimation.com/support under "Subscription Access," so I or another tech team member can take a look at what's going on. That way, we can help you directly. ^^

• so what do i do if i've paid and its still asking me to subscribe and not giving me access to the content that i have paid for??

• @psjn01 Your best bet is to submit a support ticket. You can do that here: http://www.funimation.com/support . Please submit it under "Subscription Access" so we can look into the issue. :)

• Hi,
    I'm having the issue where I have Auto Renewing Subscription but my account is currently on Non-Subscriber Status. I submitted a Ticket but use Subscription Billing instead of Access, will I need to submit another ticket or will it be fine?

• I also submitted a ticket just a few minutes ago (2 actually. The 2nd ticket was just in case if I put in the wrong Reason of Contact). I'm pretty much having the same problem as Laredoheat34 has; the auto-monthly renewal for my Elite Subscription.

I even mentioned in that ticket that I've checked my bank account and it showed that the renewal fee was taken out, like it was supposed to. But like Laredoheat34; my account is now on Non-Subscriber.

• @austin_brown916 - The account you've made this post with does not have any subscription information associated with it. You will definitely need to make a ticket if this is the subscription account. Please use the reason code "Subscription Billing"

@maximumandroid - Your subscription looks fine in the system. Please let us know through a ticket if you are experiencing any additional issues.

@psjn01 - Your subscription looks fine in the system. Please let us know through a ticket if you are experiencing any additional issues.

@laredoheat34 - Due to the nature of this issue, either reason code would have potentially worked. However, in this case, I was able to resolve the issue. I am not sure if that's because Billing has already assisted you or not, however. :) If there are any additional issues, please submit a new ticket.

@DarkJak2050 - Due to the nature of this issue, either reason code would have potentially worked. However, in this case, I was able to resolve the issue. I am not sure if that's because Billing has already assisted you or not, however. :) If there are any additional issues, please submit a new ticket.

• Thanks, CJ.

• I"m experiencing the same issue that laredoheat34 and DarkJak2050 also are having with my account no longer showing me as a subscriber.
    My account renewed back on January 19th and everything was fine until February 7th.
    I sent a support ticket in and they verified that my subscription is current but am still showing as being a non-subscriber when I login. I responded as such to the email from the support tech. Should I create another ticket?