Haven't Heard from Support

• We have three open support threads. Please make sure your inquiry goes in the right place:

Subscription Assistance Please post here if you are having issues specifically with subscribing, viewing subscription content, or getting commercials on subscription content.

Haven"t Heard From Support Please post here if you have already reported an issue through the ticketing system here: http://www.funimation.com/support and have not received an answer in more than 3 business days. New or recent issues will not receive assistance here.

Issue Reporting Thread Please post here if you are encountering a NEW issue. New issues are any issue that is not listed in our known list of issues, here: http://www.funimation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?1401 (All the sticky threads are known issues). If your issue is a known issue, please follow the instructions in the thread.

For ANY other support that does not fit into one of these categories, please make a support ticket. Thanks!

–-

A Note About Billing/Product Issues

We have several different departments that handle different kinds of issues. All billing and product related issues are handled through a different department. I am unable to assist with these issues, and I am equally unable to provide any insight into queue times or to expedite these issues. All I can do is make sure that your issue is still "live" and that it's in the right queue for resolution, but I'll do my best to get you that information.

(Old thread is here: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?5402)

• It's been three business days since I sent in my ticket. I waited all of Thursday, Friday, and Monday for a response and nothing yet.

This is a billing related issue but maybe you can still help me out. I have provided background information here and a set of questions underneath. I realize you probably can't answer the first two, but can you answer the third question?

• I started a free 14 day all-access trial. As I was advised I would be charged at the end of the trial, I canceled the renewal subscription.

• However, after that, I was unable to enjoy any of the subscription perks and my account was treated like a free member. Ads would play, I couldn't watch in HD, and subscriber only content was locked out. There would be messages saying to subscribe.

• I thought that the trial didn't work and I had to retry. So I went through the 14 day free trial link again. I want to make it clear that the trial link worked and the way things were worded I expect I would be resigning up for the trial. Some of the wording included "You will be charged at the end of your trial yada yada yada". There was zero indicator I would be paying for anything (no prices shown etc).

• After finishing with the trial sign up page, my credit card was charged.

• My free trial that I signed up for on Jan 15th was set to expire on Jan 30th. After I went through the trial page again my card was charged and now the subscription is set to expire on Feb 15th. Efficitvely, even if I wanted to extend my subscription I lost the entire duration of my free trial. I don't believe this is intended and rather a bug.

• Like I said before, the trial page worked and let me through. I believe this is a site error as when I click the trial link now after being charged, the trial link doesn't work and it says I'm a full member. I believe people with trial subscriptions can still access the trial page when they shouldn't be able to. I'm not sure how the regular sign up page looks like, but I would imagine it would have things like a price, a checkout, and so forth. With the trial page all things pointed to me signing up for the trial again and that there would be zero cost. No confirmation of payment or anything else.

So with all this said:

1. Will I be able to get a refund?

2. If I can be refunded, can my subscription time be reset to Jan 30th like it was originally so I can still try out the trial? I really do want to try out the website.

3. I have avoided accessing all funimation content , besides from using the support ticket feature/the forums to seek help. I am avoiding accessing content to avoid running into a scenario where I can't be refunded because I watched an episode or something. So, is it safe right now to access funimation content under my free trial that lasts till the 30th, or should I avoid everything entirely until the issue is resolved and payment is refunded?

• @windwall - I am not able to authorize refunds, so I can't say for sure if you'll get one or not, however I would think it would be likely, given your situation. If you haven't heard back from billing by the end of the week, let me know– but you look like you're in queue to be answered, so they should get to you soon.

There is no problem with continuing to use your subscription as current. It will not affect anything about the process in your situation. ^_^

• @CJ:

@windwall - I am not able to authorize refunds, so I can't say for sure if you'll get one or not, however I would think it would be likely, given your situation. If you haven't heard back from billing by the end of the week, let me know– but you look like you're in queue to be answered, so they should get to you soon.

There is no problem with continuing to use your subscription as current. It will not affect anything about the process in your situation. ^_^

Thank you very much for the answer CJ :).

• Is this email address even valid ? It came with my order : funimationstore@funimation.com . No on answers there . I resubmitted to the /support address… Edit : I just got a response that my email was received so the link is dead...

• I'm also still waiting to here back from the Screening Department from my last post in the Holiday Support Hours thread on Jan 6th. I've checked my junk mail folder so I know I haven't missed anything. Is there still a backlog?

• @sirbiscuit - I have e-mailed our shop department about your issue. The e-mail is a valid one, but they've had a support delay for a while. :( I don't know whether you'll hear back from me or from them directly, but let me know if this isn't addressed by the end of the week. Thanks!

@bclsteen - I have contacted our screenings department again for you. I do know that they usually take a little while to respond to screening requests, but you've been patient for quite some time now. :) I'll see what I can find out for you about the status of the issue and will PM you the information if it's already been e-mailed.

• Just heard back from the Screenings Department. Thanks for your help, CJ!

• @bclsteen - No problem at all! Thank you for your patience through the holidays! ^_^

• Cj , I heard from support today . My issue was taken care of promptly. Support went above and beyond to take care of me ! Excellent customer service .

• @sirbiscuit - Awesome, glad to hear it! Let us know if there's anything else you need!

• @CJ:

If you haven't heard back from billing by the end of the week, let me know– but you look like you're in queue to be answered, so they should get to you soon.

Hey,

Letting you know that I still haven't gotten a response as of Jan 27th. I checked my junk mail as well in case it got filtered there.

• @windwall - I've contacted our billing department for you to check on the status. They may update me, or they may e-mail you directly.

It's possible that you may get a response this evening, but most of our billing department closes at 5pm CT, so there may not be a response until tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience! We'll get you sorted out. :)

• This post is deleted!

• I have heard from them and replayed. There seems to be no way for them to fix the constant buffer issues. This streaming service is really bad. Hardly useable. It's definitely not on my end because all other steaming services works perfectly.

• I tried to to the 14 day FullAccess free trial and then canceled my subscription because I did not want to be charged at the end of the 14 days but then when I went to access FUNImation, I was told I was not a subscriber. so then I went through and attempted to access the free trial again, but this time not cancel it until the 14 days are almost up, and went through the same exact process as before (the screen even said it was for a FREE trial) but this time my card was charged $7.95 and it gave me a full month of paid subscription?? This is not what I wanted at all. They really need to fix that so it clearly states that it is going to charge you immediately instead of waiting for the free 14 days to be done. After all of this I honestly want nothing to do with FUNImation now, and simply want a refund. I will not be using FUNImation again.

Any response is greatly appreciated CJ, even if it is just telling me what my position in queue is and how long of a wait time I can expect.

• This post is deleted!

• I started my elite subscription last year satisfied by the streaming service offered by Funimation on my PC and Xbox 360. Unfortunately this past month Funimation has been giving me horrible streaming service for all the devices I use from my PC, Xbox 360, and PS3. Buffering issues have prevented me from watching and enjoying the simulcast shows at convenient times. I had open a ticket with support but after exchanging information with technician, Funimation can't help me fix this problem. Unfortunately I subscribed to Funimation last summer for a year, meaning that I'm probably going to be stuck with an unusable service until July 23 when my subscription expires. So I'm just gonna say that Funimation has greatly disappointed me. Glad I have other video streaming subscriptions that offer reliable streaming services.

• I sent a ticket reporting a blank/black player issue when trying to watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: The Sacred Star of Milos. I sent it on April 4th, and there hasn't been any updates on this issue, let alone a resolution. I have done all I can, even trying to play it on multiple computers, but I still can't play it.

• I went to my favorites and all the videos I had in it are all gone. I know they were on there a few days ago but for some reason when I looked today they weren't on there. I can still watch all the Sub and Dub animes on here but all the videos in my favorites are gone and I can't add any either. So if anyone can help me and tell me why that has happened and could tell me how to undo that so I can get all my videos back in my favorites and start adding more I would appreciate it.

• @kizoru - has your issue been resolved? Since that's a billing related issue, I'm not 100% sure on it.

For everyone else, either your issue was answered, or your ticket was not created– if you still have questions or concerns, please make a new ticket.

Thanks!