Season 3 s.a.v.e

• will season 3 be released as a save title I think it should what does everone else think

• It's always sad when a show ends up in the S.A.V.E. line. Mostly means it underperformed and now it's being punished with a bright green spine. yes, I know you can reverse it, but its still unfortunate to end up in the bargain bin

• I didn't know that

• @Getchman:

It's always sad when a show ends up in the S.A.V.E. line. Mostly means it underperformed and now it's being punished with a bright green spine. yes, I know you can reverse it, but its still unfortunate to end up in the bargain bin

I completely agree. Which is why I try… try, not always... buy my anime while it's still in its cycle of profit; that 180 days after first release. Everything after that of course is profit for the company, but isn't calculated the same as when the show is fresh on the shelves.

• one reason I think they should rlese it as a save is because it would collect all 26 eps in one set cureently sets 1 and 2 have only 13 eps each and are 35 to 48 dollars each its kina ridiculas to charge 48 for a 13 ep set. im trying to hold off of buying the whole series tell season 3 becomes more affordable.

• If its not going to be SAVE then the least they can do is make it complete instead of just part 1 and part 2. They did that for season 1 and season 2 after all.

• the reason its going to save is namely season 3 >_> that just made 0 sense with tons of loop holes in the story… thats why we dont buy things. i dont see how season 1 and 2 hit SAVE though