Help me contacting the Authors and Creators of FATE/STAY NIGHT Series

• Dear Friends,

I stand before you needing your help badly,it has been a week since I have finished watching FATE/STAY NIGHT but the the pain left by watching FATE/STAY NIGHT hasn't decreased a bit,I am seriously hurt.It is very difficult for me to digest this painful ending,

I have done some crazy things in my life but falling in love with a anime character is a new level of crazy even for me,I have fallen in love with Saber, I mean look at her cuteness how can you not…..
    If someday I get married, I would prefer someone like her to be my wife.

I know they are anime characters but it is said that love crosses all boundaries,I guess my love crossed a hell of Boundary.
    I want a proper sequel to FATE/STAY NIGHT in which Shiro and Saber get a happy ending so I am going to ask them to create one,my voice may become unheard but I will try to gather more of people like me out there ,so that our voices together can't be unheard.

I need you guys to give me informations about how to contact the authors of the Authors and Creators of FATE/STAY NIGHT Series,the devloping studios and any other information that may be relevant in helping us acheive our goal.

Rise my friends,We will soon be creating a revolution.

• that's not going to happen. No one here has that contact info, and even if they did, they certainly wouldn't be giving it to some random person on the internet who isn't happy with an ending to a show. Even if you did get that info, no one in Japan would pay any sort of attention to you, or anybody else you somehow manage to convince to join you

• I am not asking about phone numbers here I am asking about email ID's of authors and production studios ,I beleive a thousands of fan letters can make a difference and just so you know I am not the only one who is unsatisfied by the ending,there are thousands of people out there who aren't satisfied,I just can't afford to give up that easy,perhaps this what this Anime world has taught me.

• @abhishek777:

I am not asking about phone numbers here I am asking about email ID's of authors and production studios ,I beleive a thousands of fan letters can make a difference and just so you know I am not the only one who is unsatisfied by the ending,there are thousands of people out there who aren't satisfied,I just can't afford to give up that easy,perhaps this what this Anime world has taught me.

Only it won't. It won't make a hill of beans worth of difference at all, really.

Let me explain something about the facts of the anime industry, my friend:

PETITIONS. DON'T. WORK.

They have never worked. They WILL never work. They didn't work when thousands of fans wanted a third season of Rosario+Vampire. They didn't work when thousands of fans wanted Viz Media to release the rest of Monster on DVD. And I can tell you right now they are NOT going to work to get you a happier ending to Fate/Stay night.

Now, granted, the Fate series definitely is a cash cow for Aniplex and all the other studios and production companies involved. So I'm not going to sit here and say that they're never going to revisit the series. However, if they do, it certainly won't be because of the emails of fans. It'll be a decision made by business executives with wads of cash willing to spend millions of dollars in an attempt to reap back their investments ten-fold. That's just the way business works. And at the moment, they've made it perfectly clear that they're pretty much done with the "Fate" route of the game and are focusing on Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel.

The closet thing you're probably going to get as far as a happy ending between Shirou and Saber is concerned is in the PS2 port of the Fate/Stay night visual novel, "Realta Nua". By completing all three routes (Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel), you unlock a final section appropriately titled "Last Episode". You can probably find a playthrough video of it on YouTube if you look.

But yeah… No. We're not going to give you any email addresses or contacts. That's just not gonna happen. :hmm:

• I know they are in only for business, every industry does that,I am not surprised at that ,Fate/Stay Night :UBW will finish by June in this year, don't you think a thousands of letters will make them adapt a proper sequel to the Fate route of FATE/STAY NIGHT? If I were to be a an employee of any of these studios I definitely would have suggested my boss to do a sequel to it because this would become an even more fat cash cow for the company…
    Now what do you think of that?

Just so ya know I did watch Reality Nua Ending 3/3 but that just wasn't enough.

About email adresses ,why is it so hard for you to share? If I were to be author,I would love talking about my work with other people. Every artist desires applauses for his work,not every one in this world is a Dark Knight who can live there life in shadows .

Please understand my point,If this sequel can be made then it would be without a doubt a Financial success for them, I don't care about how much money they make what I care for them to just make the series.I am here for emotional and moral justice,I want the outcome irrespective of the way it is acheived.

• Oy…. You just don't seem to be getting it, do you? :hmm:

@abhishek777:

I know they are in only for business, every industry does that,I am not surprised at that ,Fate/Stay Night :UBW will finish by June in this year, don't you think a thousands of letters will make them adapt a proper sequel to the Fate route of FATE/STAY NIGHT?

No I don't, because as I just explained to you above, PETITIONS DON'T WORK.

Fate/Stay night, as a VN, is almost 11 years old now. Do you honestly think Type-Moon hasn't already heard thousands and thousands of fans begging for the same kind of ending that you're requesting? If they had any intentions to change the ending, don't you think they would've done so by now? In fact, they DID; according to them, "Last Episode" is the true ending to the series. And if they're happy with that ending, then that's that.

@abhishek777:

If I were to be a an employee of any of these studios I definitely would have suggested my boss to do a sequel to it because this would become an even more fat cash cow for the company…
    Now what do you think of that?

I think that your boss would laugh at you and tell you to get back to work. ^_^

@abhishek777:

Just so ya know I did watch Reality Nua Ending 3/3 but that just wasn't enough.

Well, it was enough for Type-Moon. And considering it's their story, then they're allowed to do whatever the hell they want with it.

@abhishek777:

About email adresses ,why is it so hard for you to share? If I were to be author,I would love talking about my work with other people. Every artist desires applauses for his work,not every one in this world is a Dark Knight who can live there life in shadows .

For one, because we DON'T KNOW IT. The closest you're going to get is Type-Moon and Aniplex's official websites (no I won't send you a link, you can use Google).

Secondly, because while you're right that authors do like getting praise and applause for their work, they DON'T like being told how to "improve" or "fix" their story. People are allowed to write whatever the hell they want to write; they have every right to decide who shacks up with who, who lives, who dies, who gets a happy-ever-after and who ends up getting kicked in the teeth. Sure, we don't necessarily have to enjoy or agree with their decisions, but at the end of the day, those are THEIR decisions to make. That's a little thing we like to call "artistic expression". So even if you did send tons of emails to Type-Moon or whoever, I doubt they're going to take very kindly to someone giving them notes on how to make their own stuff better.

And lastly, even if they did publicly list their email, you do realize that you're dealing with a Japanese company, right? If you send them the same long-winded English explanation that you posted at the top of this thread, you're NOT going to get the president or author. You're going to get some random over-worked, underpaid temp worker who doesn't understand a lick of English who will probably take one look at your message and respond with some automated, mimeographed response that pretty much amounts to "Thank you for your interest in our product, Good Bye." You'd have better luck trying to write a message to President Obama by putting a note in a bottle and throwing it over the fence of the White House.

In other words, Type-Moon, Aniplex, Ufotable, or whoever else involved are NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR IDEAS. I'm sorry to make it so blunt, but that's pretty much the extent of it.

@abhishek777:

Please understand my point,If this sequel can be made then it would be without a doubt a Financial success for them, I don't care about how much money they make what I care for them to just make the series.I am here for emotional and moral justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Oh man…. That made my day. ^_^

@abhishek777:

I want the outcome irrespective of the way it is acheived.

Welp. That's what they make fanfics for. :P

Seriously though, in all honesty, you're acting like Type-Moon/Aniplex/Ufotable owes you and you alone an ending that YOU specifically approve of. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work out that way. Just like The Stones say, "you can't always get what you want."

Anyways, sorry to burst your bubble, but that's just the way things are, I'm afraid. :hmm:

• "11 years have Past"

I don't give a crap!
    With passage of time people change,Ideology changes,

Just so Ya know I was just wondering if I can't get them to do it now, may be someday I will open my OWN anime company ,get the rights from those assholes and justice shall then be done,you will be drinking a cup of coffee back then and you will be thinking hey could this be that same crazy Indian guy who I once came across?

By the way pal,I know to speak Japanese,I will soon learn Japanese scripts(Hiragana,Katakana) .

I am not gonna give up ,even though things didn't work well for the fans in the past with Rosario,Monster in future it certainly will.I will make sure of it.
    You know there is a famous saying:
    "If there is a will , then there is always a way".

This path surely won't be easy but I will walk on it

• Why don't you try dialing it back there a little, fella. There's no point in getting defensive; you aren't the first person to come along wishfully thinking that they could stimulate the anime companies into creating/extending/finishing/remaking an anime. Everything, SpacemanHardy told you is correct; you are deluding yourself if you honestly believe that you can coerce a foreign company into doing your bidding. But, if you want to be so deluded we aren't going to stop you.

By all means—open an anime company; get the licenses from those a-holes; make your own anime. I will indeed, years from now be sitting back drinking a cup of coffee. But I doubt very highly I'll remember you.

As for what it is you want (email, contact info, etc, etc,.) you are on your own. We don't know it, we don't have access to it; it's not our desire to bother them, and the rules of the forum prohibit us from sharing it even if we did.

Now I'm only going to ask this once, and only once. Please take what has been said in this thread to heart; mull over it, learn from it, and deeply consider the overwhelming complications, hurdles, and obstacles involved in what it is you want. Ask yourself if your selfishness is more deserving of the whole fandom's, and whether or not you should just be happy with anime for what it is: entertainment.

I'm not telling you to give up on your dreams of anime, or whatever it is you think you can aspire to, but I'm telling you right now; it's not going to happen on this forum.

You only get one chance to make this thread something other than a trollish debacle, and then it's getting closed.

• I sincerely thanks Spaceman Hardy for his words,he has made me aware of the complications ,thanks a lot for that. Opening a Anime isn't a piece of cake,I realised it now but I am not gonna put a full stop to my desires.
    David I sincerely thank you too,I really do. You have made me pin point my goals,thank you for that,

It was an entertaining anime,it sure was, however I am sentimentalist, I still can't shake my head away from that ending,it is perhaps selfish for me but it is something that is much deserving to "My Precious Saber",I wish I could just forget about it but I guess this just isn't possible.

David would mind adding me friend for a while ? I have sended you a personal message so please see to that.

• lol I doubt Aniplex would hand over Fate/Stay Night, besides AoA has the license to it. Also Type/Moon won't follow your demands to remake this true ending (I'm not in this fandom so idk what the ending is like for the VN).

Petitions do not work if people want a second season or if people want Viz or Funi to release the second season of a show you have to buy if they do not break even or make profit from sales there will not be a sequel or no more licensing sequels of a said series. Thats just how it works in the business world. If they gave into a small handful of fans demands companies would go bankrupt both here and over there.

If you want to get into the anime world and open a company you better be willing to pay 6 digit figures to get one series. Also you have to have translators, quality checkers, and a whole bunch of other staff cause you can't do everything by yourself. You have to pay all these people either weekly/bi-weekly for their work. And after all that you still have to pay off the rent/loan on the building you are using and insurance monthly. If you want to make a company just for the Fate series alone than I would give up on that dream now cause its just not going to happen.

EDIT: No name-calling. -SH

• Haru,thanks for replying and sharing your views.I will be replying to your views in just a minute

Spaceman,I know you are probably tired of replying here but please share more of your views,cause figuring out a way out of this mess isn't easy man.

I have spended 3 days and 4 nights understanding how this whole Anime Industry works,seriously it is very tough to get in.Damn it,getting in really requires a hell lot of capital,IDK how a 21 year old college guy is even gonna make it happen but I am trying toI really am.

Doing this all by own is not possible,I have realised it with my research.

I was thinking this my company (if it comes into existence) would initially take on the FATE/STAY NIGHT SEQUEL,after that it would incorporate some new projects.

I was thinking of a plot in my mind,I don't wanna brag but the plot is intriguing.It won't be like the traditional holy grail wars ,the only thing common in this series with it prequel would be a couple of characters, I don't have a hardcore manga writing skills but I certainly have strong plot in my mind.
    Now without the Manga skills is there a way I can progress forward with the plot ? (If it were a novel,things would have become quite easier for me)

• I think you should start writing.

• @Zethus:

I think you should start writing.

Seconded. It's a good place to start. Get a finished product, polish it until it shines, and then start trying to figure who/how to market it.

• Zethus,paige62182

Thank you guys for being positive and giving me your words of encouragement.I will soon start writing.