Heavens Lost Property: Eternal My Master

• !SPOILERS! Does anyone else think this movie was the worst adaptation of the anime ever? It made no sense, especially with the world ending and all that. I had to go back and read the manga just to get an ending that was good and made sense! Can anyone explain why this movie sucked so bad and made no sense? Also, it looks very low budget compared to the 2 seasons and the first movie.

• Hey can you send me a link to the manga

• @andres8p:

Hey can you send me a link to the manga

Sorry, apparently it's illegal so you'll need to find your own way to read the manga

• NO don't watch the new movie leave the good memory of this series as it is cuz I bet you will cry watching the end of the new movie.

• People that have come to love this show or series which ever you prefer to call it. But just hope and pray that the creators of this series realize the unsatisfying ending that they have given to this series and that they man up and fix the mistakes that they have made. They should at least realize that they haven't finished what was left of the manga, they were literally soo close to finishing but it just seems like that they just gave up and let the ball of life of this series drop. But luckly when a ball is dropped it has a chance to bounce back to its original level and sometimes even soar past it's original level, basically the creators still have a great chance at finishing off what they have started. The pepole around the world have been disturbed by the ending that "Eternal my Master" has provided them with such as: their homeland and the people of Japan, the people of Mexico, America and so on. They have let all of these people down. So once again to the people that have grown fond of this great series please hold your heads up and keep on moving forward with ever day that passes hoping that the creators will fix the major errors that has taken place, and put a rest to the rage that has grown in the minds of the people towards this serie's in its final movie's ending. So please don't lose hope for this series and instead ask the creators AIC to finish it, or continue it.

• It is very tragic how this anime ended. It at least deserved a 3rd season. There was so much material from the manga they failed to cover. I hope somehow somebody is able to save how this anime ends. Until then we will always have season 1&2, Clockwork Angeloids, and the manga.

• How did you know? LOL that's the reason I read the manga, i refused to let it end like that.

• @username108:

People that have come to love this show or series which ever you prefer to call it. But just hope and pray that the creators of this series realize the unsatisfying ending that they have given to this series and that they man up and fix the mistakes that they have made. They should at least realize that they haven't finished what was left of the manga, they were literally soo close to finishing but it just seems like that they just gave up and let the ball of life of this series drop. But luckly when a ball is dropped it has a chance to bounce back to its original level and sometimes even soar past it's original level, basically the creators still have a great chance at finishing off what they have started. The pepole around the world have been disturbed by the ending that "Eternal my Master" has provided them with such as: their homeland and the people of Japan, the people of Mexico, America and so on. They have let all of these people down. So once again to the people that have grown fond of this great series please hold your heads up and keep on moving forward with ever day that passes hoping that the creators will fix the major errors that has taken place, and put a rest to the rage that has grown in the minds of the people towards this serie's in its final movie's ending. So please don't lose hope for this series and instead ask the creators AIC to finish it, or continue it.

Finishing it is hopeless, they should just have a recall for the entire movie and make a third season instead.

• Just finished the manga and there has got to be at least another movie made to explain all the stuff Heavens Lost Property: Eternal My Master left out. The movie just makes no sense without the ending and stuff that was shown in the manga. A third season would take care of all the loose ends. I have to say I never saw the ending the manga gave to the story. Lets hope they come to their senses and wrap the story up the way it should have been done.

• Well to me Eternal my Master isn't a "movie"…. its more like a short clip if you will. Definitely there is potential for a 3rd season, but then again its up to AIC and Kadokawa to finish it ( properly ). I say its a clip because coming from some one who has read the manga, there's several things I think that should be included in the anime. I do know that the 2nd movie is confirmed to come out... release date ? I don't know I wish I did. But, nonetheless rumors of the 3rd season are really high so it could be a possibility. Then again if you guys look back at some episodes you will see that Tomoki wears a T-shirt with 2019 several times through out the series. Its always the little things that are most important but we always over look them and don't notice. Besides AIC & Kadokawa will finish this series well. Keep in mind that this is something that requires a lot of work, time and money so be patient and show them support. :) Also, read the MANGA it is worth it. So keep your hopes up and be patient because good things come to those that wait.