Bring Back The Dubbing!

• D Grey Man was one of those rare animes' where I like the dubbing more then the subbing. I always watch anime in sub unless the dubbing is better, in which case 99% of the time its not. However the dubbing in D Grey Man blew me away with how much better it sounded compared to the Japanese voice acting. In the Japanese voice acting everyone sounded a lot younger then what the characters' age should have been!

I feel D Grey Man's dubbing was much like Angel Beats and Full Metal Alchemist, where the Japanese voice actors gave the character's young sounding voices. Especially when it comes teenage male's the voices matter a lot. You can clearly tell the difference from a 12 year old and a 15 year old in the dubbing but with the subbing you cant tell at all!

I hope to see the return of the dubbing for this anime because of how out standing the voice actors were! However stopping the dubbing at season one and not going for season two was a mistake on behalf of FUNimation. Many American viewers only watch English dubbed because they dont like reading the subtitles or simple cant follow them easily. Therefore a dubbing is a must to those people, however those people are most of the American viewers. You will of course drive your sales down without the dubbing! Not only that but it hurt the image of the company if you just give up half way.

I am trying to watch season two of D Grey Man with its subbing but its very hard to get into now, knowing the English voice actors were so much better.

• there is some sort of licensing complication going on with the series in Japan. Until that gets resolved, Funiamtion can't do anything

• @devy:

D Grey Man was one of those rare animes' where I like the dubbing more then the subbing. I always watch anime in sub unless the dubbing is better, in which case 99% of the time its not. However the dubbing in D Grey Man blew me away with how much better it sounded compared to the Japanese voice acting. In the Japanese voice acting everyone sounded a lot younger then what the characters' age should have been!

I feel D Grey Man's dubbing was much like Angel Beats and Full Metal Alchemist, where the Japanese voice actors gave the character's young sounding voices. Especially when it comes teenage male's the voices matter a lot. You can clearly tell the difference from a 12 year old and a 15 year old in the dubbing but with the subbing you cant tell at all!

I hope to see the return of the dubbing for this anime because of how out standing the voice actors were! However stopping the dubbing at season one and not going for season two was a mistake on behalf of FUNimation. Many American viewers only watch English dubbed because they dont like reading the subtitles or simple cant follow them easily. Therefore a dubbing is a must to those people, however those people are most of the American viewers. You will of course drive your sales down without the dubbing! Not only that but it hurt the image of the company if you just give up half way.

I am trying to watch season two of D Grey Man with its subbing but its very hard to get into now, knowing the English voice actors were so much better.

i vote yes to dubbed D-Gray man all 4 seasons.