Make Animes available in Australia

• could you please make it so i could watch anime in Australia since i keeps telling me it isn't available in my territory and it getting really annoying not being able to watch some of my favorite anime shows

• Your best bet is Madman Entertainment's streaming service: https://www.animelab.com

• Unfortunately, FUNimation's licensing only covers North America. They have absolutely no control over what shows get licensed in Australia, Europe, or anywhere else on the globe. Like Nobu said, your best bet is to hope that Madman or Siren Visual licenses the show for Australia. Sorry. :hmm:

• i just payed for a month and i cant even watch this, i was told the other websites i was using were "illegal" so i figured id do the right thing and support funimation. they just lost a customer, back to supporting my favorite free streaming sites.

• @nebulae92:

i just payed for a month and i cant even watch this, i was told the other websites i was using were "illegal" so i figured id do the right thing and support funimation. they just lost a customer, back to supporting my favorite free streaming sites.

go with anime lab. its a free, legal streaming service exclusive to Australia and New Zealand

• @nebulae92:

i just payed for a month and i cant even watch this, i was told the other websites i was using were "illegal" so i figured id do the right thing and support funimation. they just lost a customer, back to supporting my favorite free streaming sites.

Did you really pay for a month (and skip the free 2 week trial)?

While I can understand people just clicking through and not reading the "Service available in the US and Canada only." fine print on subscription page, I don't understand when a service also has a free viewing option why people wouldn't try that out first before committing.

• "U.S. and Canada" despite being posted in several places is still a bit too hidden in my opinion. It is something that is being discussed.

That being said, we are looking into expanding. For those of you outside of the U.S. and Canada, the FUNimation Store will refund your payment. Please send a ticket to www.funimation.com/support and choose "Shop & Products - Subscription Billing" as the reason for contact.