Confessions of an anime addict.

• Post your super secret nerdy moments here.

My confession:
    I have an "Eye candy" board on my Pinterest account. It has pics of my favorite actors and general pictures of beautiful men pinned to it. It was previously reserved for actual photos of real people, but I now have Levi from Attack on Titan and Sebastien Michaelis pinned to it. If I can come across a decent pic of Okabe, he'll join them.

• I have a hobby where I try to recreate food that I see in anime. So far quite a few of the recipes I have tried out have become regular reoccurring diners for me.

• Ooh! Would you care to share? I love to try new recipes!

• Sure the easiest to start with is omurice. This is a good recipe to start with: http://www.justonecookbook.com/recipes/omurice-japanese-omelette-rice/ It is simple and only takes about 30 minuets. The number one tip I have for this one is to make sure that the pan is not too hot when you cook the omelet, other wise it will get brown spots. I made it because I saw it in a few shows, and it looked so tasty. I have been messing with the recipe a bit, so maybe I could post a thread on a relevant board when I'm done experimenting with the different recipes.

• Thanks! I'll try that one!

• @mimosa_usagi:

I have a hobby where I try to recreate food that I see in anime. So far quite a few of the recipes I have tried out have become regular reoccurring diners for me.

In that case, might I recommend the shows Toriko, Silver Spoon, and the upcoming Food Wars to you?

• @SpacemanHardy:

In that case, might I recommend the shows Toriko, Silver Spoon, and the upcoming Food Wars to you?

Cool thanks. Toriko is on my backlog. So I should get around to watching it already.