Baka and Test S.A.V.E. Editions being DVD-only?

• I was hoping to buy the Baka and Test BDs sometime down the line but it looks like the only reasonable way to buy the series right now is to buy the new DVD-only sets. While the first season + OVAs are still available on BD/DVD for a reasonable price, how come there is no affordable way to get S2 on BD? What happened to the BDs?

• It's possible that season 2 just had a rather limited print run, and they didn't think initial sales were strong enough to make more copies.

As for the DVD-only thing, it very well could be a licensing issue with Kadokawa. They might not want their bluray discs being sold that cheap, so they decided on a DVD-only option for the S.A.V.E. re-release.

• I also wanted to get Baka and Test on Blu Ray but S2 limited edition blu ray/dvd combo pack is really expensive. However I did manage to find one at my local Barnes and Noble for $60, I think I am going to pick that one up soon since I have a coupon for 20% off as well. So maybe if you local at some retail stores they might have a some what decent price on it yet.