I have returned from the perils of the Nyan Cat Star to the 4th power

• Greetings humans, I am from the old forum planet before it was destroyed and have come to the new one. I am a quirky guy who likes things silly and cheesy, nice to see you again/meet you for the first time.

• Welcome, cataclysm survivor!

• Ahhhh another survivor has joined us on our new FUNi forum home. Greetings/Welcome Back Metallord.

• Welcome back!

• Welcome to the board, MetalOverlord. Oh noes, I'm rhyming, I'm not so sure about this timing…

:P

• Welcome back, it's great to see that you have made your way over.

• Welcome Good Sir! Welcoommee! I wish to you only the best of days! hahahahahahahahah!

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• For those who did not know me before the forum updated again, I am Metal Overlord, after a mutated form of the most awesome metallic doppelganger in video games.

I have returned to cause light-hearted and comically narcissistic misery upon you all. You shall build statues of lord Bowser or face the consequences of the corniest songs played so loud that you have to move to another state to escape.

Also training to be a voice actor with some help from certain awesome folks in the Big Apple.

It is important to remember that my mustache is so powerful that just one hair could defeat a Super Saiyan 2-like Cell. We shall do battle to the Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture
    to determine who has the superior face fuzz.

If by some chance you are following me from my brief competitive gaming days, you can find on TG as Dark Star-Key