Will Funimation be coming over to WIndows?

• I see they have Apps for all the other devices, so I was wondering if they have any plans to come to Microsoft.

• Do they have a PS3 app?

I believe a planned app was announced sometime in the past year, but that was either a rumor, or the news was quickly pulled.

• It was asked a few times on the old forums, and I recall reading someone mention a PS3 app was in the works, but I haven't seen anything about it since then. It's a shame, I'd spend $5 to $10 in a heartbeat for a PS3 app in addition to my Elite subscription (even though video apps on PS3 are usually free). If one doesn't come soon, I might just break down and get a Roku for my bedroom.

• Yea I heard the ps3 rumor and it never came. I was trying not to go out and buy the Roku just for the funimation app… I wonder if there is anyway to maybe get this rolling?

• I would not spend a dime for PS3 app, I'm already paying for the subscription.

• They need a Windows one for sure.

• The PS3 app would work on the PS4 and on wireless blu ray boxes that run apps, like the one I just got on Black Friday. Any chance on getting apps for the consoles? Hulu is okay.. but since I use it mainly to watch Funimation shows, I'd just as soon give money directly to Funimation.

• I would love to see a PS3/PS4 Funimation App or even the app on the Wii U (Would be great to watch on the Gamepad while TV is in use) I'd subscribe to the service if I can watch it on one of those systems I mentioned, cause I can't afford to buy a Roku device, and the ones I mentioned I own and will let me watch them on TV as well.

• @EyeOfPain:

Do they have a PS3 app?

I believe a planned app was announced sometime in the past year, but that was either a rumor, or the news was quickly pulled.

If it was being developed by Phunware the OP wouldn't want it anyway. It would either not work or cause his phone to throw BSOD's.

• Yes, to the Op question. None of the planned device apps including the PS3 app are going to be developed by Phunware.